Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interview at Barnes and Noble on Wednesday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by valogirl666, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I have been job hunting for quite sometime, and I finally got called back for an interview at Barnes and Noble on Wednesday.
    I've been preparing to take a drug test, but I stopped smoking only 9 days ago.
    I have another 6 days until the interview, and they probably won't test me until a follow-up interview.
    I'm a girl. I'm 5'4 and 112lbs and I've been trying very hard to get clean as fast as I can.
    If I don't get tested for another two weeks, should I be okay?
    I've been working out, and drinking insane amounts of green tea and taking cranberry pills.
    My boyfriend passsed in a little under than 2 weeks, and he smokes WAY more than I do.

I was kind of a daily smoker for a few months, but I'd only do like half a bowl a day, at most.
    Do you think I'll be good?

On a side note: I just got an eighth of awesome weed, and I can't even smoke it for who knows how long.:(
    It sucks so bad!

I'm not even sure Barnes and Noble tests, but I'm sure they do.
    I'm just going to expect it.

2. I worked at Barnes and Noble for close to 6 months and yes they will test ( at least mine did )
    also they tested the employes there every 2 months at the end of the month.
    but if you havnt smoked in 2-3 weeks your fine don't fret over it,
    just keep doing what your doing and you'll pass :wave:

3. Oh man, I really hope they don't test at the end of each month where I live...
    I wanna smoke so bad :(
    Drug tests are complete bullshit.

4. A bookstore DTs? That's ridiculous.

5. Not every month, at the end of the month every other month,
    you can still smoke while you work there just stop like a week and half before.

Most jobs where I'm from administer drug tests no matter what the job is,
    before you can actually can get hired you HAVE to pass a drug test

6. [quote name='"valogirl666"']My boyfriend passsed a little under than 2 weeks[/quote]

I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences.

7. I meant he passed a drug test in a little under than 2 weeks.

8. he knows