Intervention

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Tonight, A & E 10:00 PM Eastern.

I watch this show every sunday.

I love it, I hate it.

For those who dont know, Its a show where people with drug problems, Usually 2 per 1 hour show, Choose to participate in a documentary on drug addiction. Then at the end, They think they're going to they're last interview for the documentary and its actually an intervention with they're whole family n friends in a room, Who express they're feelings and tell them if you dont accept treatement right now and here we'll never see or speak to you again.

Its a real eye opener, Real great show.

Shows the truth.

Shows the bullshit they do, The hurt they do to people who care about them, Shows them snortin, Smokin, Poppin, Drankin whatever it is they do.

Most the time it seems to be people into cocaine/crack alogn with alcohol. Not jus one or the other, But the person into both, Many of them into pills while on those 2 drugs too.

Its a wonderful show.

I watch it every sunday, I get trashed. Absloltuey falling down drunk, And sit down and watch them. First half hour is basically all fun and games gettin high n drunk or whatever they fix is. Then next half hour it gets real sad and down in the dumps. Each time i watch it i look at my life.

I realize for one i aient as bad as i seem to think i am, But also how much i need to change.

Peep it tonight.

Who else into this show?

2. its my favorite show i remember when this one girl went to her intervention and she was having withdrawls from meth i think so she starting drinking a liter of rum 151 in the middle of the street in the morning..hahaha

3. yeah it is a good show we ussually watch it every week

they even had a person on there that was addicted to video games

but they have not had a person addicted to marijuaja i wonder why;)

4. yeah i know bigsmoker but they do smoke weed and usually started out with it

5. Yeah ive deff see people smokin greens on there, Thas not they problem though, Not what they on the show because of.

But i find the show rather sad at times, Becuase i can relate so fucking much.

Like i seen one not long ago, Some dude was mid 30's, White guy, Didnt look like a druggie at all. Well hes addicted to crack cocaine and a mad alcoholic, Looks like he could drink me under the table. Dranknin a min of two fifths a day is crazy.

Dude went to his buddys house, They popped some pills, Drank a buncha booze n shit, And dude wanted to leave his buddys house to go get some crack. His buddy wouldnt let him because he was serverly fucked up and shouldnt drive.

They got in a fight about it. His buddy was doing the right thing, Holding him back, Not lettin him leave, Tellin him to sleep on the couch n shit.

Dude wouldnt give up, Like half hour of fighting with him he had to call the polcie on his friend.

Shits sad.

6. ok ya got me there almost everyone of them has smoked weed but they have not done one exclusivly on weed

7. yeah i think you shouldnt smoke weed if your easily dependent on it though or any other drug.. or not use it responibly..

but i just know myself and i know i wouldnt smoke crack or do heroin and shit like that

yeah i know ksr they had a 47 women on there that was a alcoholic and got a dui and blew a .231 or some shit like that..im not sure never got one or know much about them but that you gotta be trashed and she said she was just HAPPY>..hahhaha but drank 5ths in seconds though

8. the messengers is also on tonight at 10pm
    it may come off as a cheesy show
    but like stated before
    it helps me take a good look at my life
    the things im doing
    the things i will not do
    and where i wish to go
    and how to do so

check it out
    its on channel 36 here dont know the name of the channel
    but go to tvguide.com if youre interested

9. I've never seen this show, but it sounds like something I'd like to check out.

What channel does it come on?

Nevermind....you already said A & E

10. tonight will be my first time watching this show. you guys have convinced me.

11. yeh man that show makes me mad depressed seeing all the families sad n shit but yeh never seen one one just marijuana

12. going to check it out tonight, gettin drunk and shit for it too ksr

13. I saw one bitch on there that was addicted to crack and heroin.

14. Thansk KSR, I was wondering when it was on. I saw preveiws this week, about a junkie doctor still practicing.

:hello:eric:hello:

15. KSR, you're my man and all, but I'm thinkin' that you might need one.

16. didnt really watch but it was on and when that guy snorted the meth with the hot rod and blew out smoke that shit was awesome... that pretty much all i saw

17. yeah i watched it..that one old dude well use again