Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intersting or amazing.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DEATHWALK24, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Hats the most interesting or amazing thing you have ever seen or done? Stories please

2. Blazed up in a bank. I was 15 at the time and the bank was closed but not the room with the bank machines in it. It was only like 6 pm but it was dark a shit outside so me and my friend smoke a fat bowl in there. Whats funny is that it was the bank that me and my family use and when i went there again to take out some cash, i had to use the drive through window because they posted a piece of paper on the wall that said due to loitering and illegal activities, the bank machine room is only open whenever the actual bank is open ...... and they also added a no smoking sign lol

3. Damn... not one single camera saw you guys lol?