Interrupted flowering cycle. Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RudolfRocker, Apr 22, 2009.

1. I'm 5 weeks into flowering and everything was going smoothly until tonight. My lights go off at 8pm and I've come home at about 10:30pm and noticed that a light was still on - it looks like the timer it was on has failed. Is this 2 and a half hours of extra light enough to put the plants back into veg?

The light that failed was only added to my setup yesterday daytime (borrowed off a friend for final few weeks of flowering). So a bigger concern would be that the light was on all last night as well, in which case I'm pretty sure that Im screwed! However the light was definitely off at about 9pm yesterday night so I dont think it is likely to have come on until 8am this morning but just to make sure can someone verify that this is likely the case - can plug timers fail in this way? (i.e. turn on when already off as opposed to failing to turn off when on)

Any help/advice would be hugely appreciated!

2. Should be fine dude, good job you saw it.

3. Yeah i was thinking the same but wanted to check. Pure chance that i happened to notice - the green gods must be smiling down on me! The only worry is that the timer failed the night before but like I say, all the lights were definitely off at 9 that night.

4. why would your lights be on in the day ?

5. I guess its just a security thing - infrared cameras and all that. I have no problems with temperature control (because of location) so thats not a big factor in my decision.