Internship drug

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Theguy008, May 22, 2017.

?

Am I ok to burn or should I wait a week or two and see if they mention anything?

1. Yes, your fine to smoke.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, you should prob take a break incase they mention something

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hello guys,

So recently I obtained an internship at a small private engineering firm and they had never mentioned anything about a drug test or anything before. Then when I got in on my first day they dumped all the paperwork on me and one of the papers I needed to sign said that all employees must go to a lab and take a pre employment drug test before they start working at the firm.

Now my question is wether or not I'm going to have to take this drug test? They didn't mention me taking it on the first day and my second day of work is tomorrow. I'm not sure if they are going to tell me, "since you never took the pre-employment drug test we are going to need you to go to a lab to get one by ..." or if they are just not going to even mention it since I am only an intern and since I have already started working at the firm.

Also, do you guys think that it would be a smart decision to stop smoking for the rest of the week or maybe even next two weeks just incase they do bring it up? Or do you guys feel that I am probably fine and am just over reacting?

Please let me know what you guys think because I'm very worried about this potential drug test.

Thank you

2. getting stoned or getting a job....is it really that hard of a decision?

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Billy, is this your dream job, or does it have the potential to lead to a dream job?

Quit smoking, man. Mary isn't going anywhere. Better to wait and figure out what's going on.

4. Get clean ASAP. You are at engineering firm, you are guaranteed to get tested regardless if you are in a internship. I highly suggest for the next month to be clean if they choose not to say anything during the first two weeks, but you never know hence extended clean time. As a bonus your tolerance will be much lower for being clean for quite some time. Also near the end of the internship I highly suggest you go clean again if you like the workplace; so if you are given the opportunity to actually keep the job or move onto something else within the workplace you may get tested again. Be prepared with what you choose.

5. If I were u I'd stop smoking till retirement lol. U got a intern that could lead you into getting a great career job and wouldn't wanna fuck that up just because of failing a drug test.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum