Internet Startup Project

Discussion in 'General' started by Oddyball, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Small team and I are developing a new adult-themed social networking and community based website. We're looking for web developers, web designers, and graphic artists. People willing to beta test it for us once we get a prototype, who can remain tight lipped to others, are also welcome. Everyone's working for free until we go live and bring in revenue off an ad model. PM for contact information.

Edit:
    Adult-themed = dating, casual encounters, adult material, etc. \t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

Currently on team:

2 Graphic Artists
    1 Web Developer

Needed:

Web Designer
    1 Additional Web Dev
    (Flash Designer, if not, it's ok).

2. What about posting more details about your concept? Your post doesn't give enough information to entice people to helping you out.

3. If you PM me I will. Don't want to spill the beans before it's launched. :)

4. Sounds like it has potential. I'd get in on it, if I had more time to spare.

Good luck guys

5. So its myspace for adults?

6. Yeah it's like that, pretty much. We already have a small team and a name. So if anyone is interested, IM me on aim @ oddballito or on msn@ oddfiend@yahoo.com

7. Hey guys, we are still in need of a web designer. I've found two web devs from GC so I entrust that there is someone on here who has abilities in website design who would be willing to work with our two guys. We will fill you in on the project and payment once you've contacted me. Please PM me if you are a web designer. :) Thanks guys!

8. Our Dev website is up for those who are interested in joining the team:

www.sinciety.net

9. I'll be the graphic artist!

10. Really? If you're interested, pm me bro.