Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Internet seed banks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalguitar, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Hey grasscity, i looked around a little but found mixed answers so yea.

Is it legal to buy weed seeds off the internet in the U.S
    I have no need for them as i already have a plant, but my friend wanted to buy some feminized white widow, or some other kind of strain seeds.

So my main two questions
    1. Is it legal?
    2. What sites would you recommend.

2. Do you mean yes?

3. No he doesn't, it is 100% illegal to buy seeds in the US of A

4. Alright thanks for the info

5. its illegal but there are a few sites that will ship regardless but you just have to hope they get through customs unchecked because otherwise ........ well you get the picture. if you want to grow buy some schwag with a lot of seeds and use those,,, just because its schwag does not mean that the seeds will grow schwag its only schwag if you dont take care of your plant.