Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Internet radio

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jungleman420, Feb 20, 2009.

1. I'm sitting here after smoking a bowl and wanted music but didnt feel like choosing and loading a cd. After a Google search and first link was Pandora radio. It listens to what you want. I wound up creating my own station. Here it is.
    http://www.pandora.com/stations/3fe4c8fa55da655c0a000d1d6b1e175ae7c5e7241f96d370

2. Pandora is awesome, almost life changing. :)

Also check out Songbird to listen to your cd's and mp3's..

3. Hell yah dude Im listening to it right now. I found it a couple of months back and it seemed like I had stumbled upon a goldmine. Its amazing.

4. Pandora doesnt work in my country (Canada) for some reason. But I love listening to a thing called meemix.com its like pandora but it's available in Canada free of charge.
    Internet radio opened my ears to a lot of new sounds.

5. cool dude, i didn't know of the site.

6. i love pandora. one of my favorite sites. i got it goin right now.

7. i had to come back and say i've had it on sinse i came across this thread eariler today. this site does kick ass

8. www.thesixtyone.com is another cool site, you gain XP and level and shit by listening to new music

9. I stay listening to it weather im building models or packing bowls to playing games.