International Women's Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Terpsichore, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Hello ladies, I would just like you all to know that today is International Women's Day, so take a few minutes to celebrate yourselves!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

~ Terpsichore

2. Don't forget to trade recipes, and pick up some chili on the way home, ladies!

I'm just kidding, happy women's day :)

3. lol, someone got there with the joke first, damn

Lets hear it for the women who aren't obsessed by status and material wealth ! :hello:

4. Happy Women's Day!

5. :)

and to all the women out there... your welcome.

6. *looks left and then right. picks up nearest rock to see what's under it. scratches head. thinks about it. looks up and then to the right again. looks straight ahead.* What'd I miss? :confused::confused:

:wave: Hello to those who bring our world bewbies! :hello: :smoking:

7. huzzah for vaginas!

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

8. International what? sometimes I wish I lived before 1950.

9. That's sad, since you must not know the types of persecutions women have faced in every country in this world, including what some women face even today. It must be nice to not have a history of being oppreseed and subjugated, and to have no respect or sympathy for those who have.

~ Terpsichore

10. I'll drink to that!

11. And the laughter will set you free. :laughing: :smoking:

12. [​IMG][​IMG]

~ Terpsichore

13. :hello: Hooray for us ladiesssss! :hello:

14. why are womens feet so small?

so they can stand closer to the stove.

wanna hear a joke? womens rights

just playing with you guys all you women have a happy women day

15. We're pretty great creatures imo :)

"After God made Adam, He improved by making Eve."

16. Ever heard the theory that eve actually came first? It's called the eve project or something... basically they say it's discredited, but the part that is discredited is the part about all humans being from africa, and no one says anything about whether or not they still think woman was the first human, vs. man...

Edit: POST 1,000!!! GO ME!!

~ Terpsichore

17. ^It could actually be very possible, however as the bible and pretty much all other history has been wrote by men its not suprising that "man came first".. Its interesting to think about how we would look at history if it had all been written by women..
    Oh and congrats on the 1,000 posts hehe