Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

International odd

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazingbuds87, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Hey guys I'm from the land of leprechauns if your baked enough not to know where that is, is the green emerald isle. So everything from Calpol to the Mari is illigeal. Been smoking 10yrs + and have smoked indica sativia and hybrids. But stuff I got at the minute doesn't smell or taste like weed there isn't a real stone just a real rugged feeling after kinda opiate like. Is it possible can you tell from the pics if it's that legal bud from international oddities. Something's defo up with it.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440444596.911477.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440444624.175199.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440444640.679103.jpg P.s I posted in another forum but didn't get much joy so I said I post here thanks.

2. I have a buddy who lives in Arklow, he told me about the area having an abundance of weed sprayed with harmful shit for increased weight.

3. Well, I can tell you that definitely is weed. Whether or not it was sprayed with something I cannot tell from a pic though. What does it smell/taste like?

4. Put your tongue to it....sugary sweet?

5. Taste is non existent , smell is Odd no skunk smell at all.Buds don't taste sweet tho. the high is odd. It's odd after every joint it's like ya haven't even smoked, just sleepish rugged feeling. I must mention every batch that comes is in, I'd be the person my guy would ring. On a monthly basis the start of the batch would be Delish skunky smell and all,go back to him a week later no smell taste or anything to the bud... Is it possible for weed to go off in a week?