International Migration

Discussion in 'General' started by punkrok6, Apr 17, 2012.

1. I currently live in a small country town in South Australia. I've always wanted to live an interesting and exciting life but I just don't think I can do that here.
    I've been wondering about moving to the US but don't know how to make my mind up. What would be a good place to move to? I've got a few internet friends that I've known for a few years who said they would be happy to let me shack up at their house for a few days while I'm in the states.
    Would it be best to come over on a vacation and then decide once I get home?
    Tyler

2. If you come to Philadelphia I will be your friend and hook you up. :)

3. Lmao... Dont, DONT, come to the US. Go to Canada if anything. The united states is a horrible place to live. Id get out if I was able to afford it.

4. Appreciate it mate :D
    Let me know if you're ever coming to South Australia I could work something out :p

5. I'm a little worried about what's going to go down with the Marshall Law shit, seems a bit suss as fuck that the're passing a law allowing the military to detain citizens for nothing :eek:

6. Oh trust me I know. And they are makeing it so that its harder and harder to leave the country. I already will never fly because of TSA. Canada and Mexico are my only choices and I dont have the funds to go either way and establish any sort of life.

Id go mexico just because its a free for all down there. Just load up in texas and blast my way threw mexico..

7. Man it's times like this I wish I was born in the late 50's and grew up in the 70's/80's. Seems like shit's just going to get worse and we've missed out on the best times :( I must sound crazy going on about this shit sometimes hahaha but I'd give up all this technology shit to go back to then and grow up in a major US city like some of the movies you see.

8. My Neighbor's father and brothers built her house. She's like 70-80 years old and has essentially seen it all. She been tellin me stories of the old times and it sounds amazing man.

Everyone knew each other. Kids considered every family on the block as aunt and uncles. It was like a real family. It cost a nickle to travel around NYC. All day, One nickle. They had sandwhich machines for a dime. Everything was very inexpensive. There was no fear of crime. Im jelly hardcore.

9. Nowdays we don't have to go out for anything if we don't want to, some people barely know their neighbors and it costs like $15 in my states capital city to travel 20 minutes on a train :eek:
    Jelly indeed bro

10. Don't bother thinking about Immigrating to Scotland, Its the most wet, dull, mind bleaching place in existence. Maybe thats just in some places. But the upside is you get Irn Bru, the king of all drinks, and whisky is pretty good too

11. Being of Irish heritage I've always wanted to travel over that area, might have to come to Scotland too :D

12. Being a foreigner in a blatantly corrupt and developing country is march harder than being a citizen in a developed country. As far as traveling out of the US... I don't understand what makes you think you are so limited. People vacation and move everyday; you just sound paranoid.

13. ...... I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO MOVE AND ESTASBLISH A LIFE SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOR BUY A TICKET OUT THE COUNTRY

Thats not bein paranoid dude thats being poor.

14. [​IMG]

I was referring to your choices, not the money aspect.

15. Its funny because I would love a peaceful life in Australia or new Zealand
    The grass is always greener my friend

16. I'm jealous you bastard. With that accent you're going to get swarmed by women.

17. Got some great hunting scenes but they're trying to take away the rest of our guns at the moment :(

18. [quote name='"punkrok6"']

Got some great hunting scenes but they're trying to take away the rest of our guns at the moment :([/quote]

Hmmm sounds like the same shit the whole world over..

I wonder why.. *cough*New World Order*cough*..

19. May have to do some pluming work around the farm ;)
    If you catch my drift