Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intermediate level questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gabagole, Jun 7, 2018.

1. #1 gabagole, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    ed

2. Dang man these are far from intermediate questions. That's some scientific shit right there. I'm no expert but will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

1. That probably ends up being really expensive and many people may not find what they want readily available.

2. I don't know everything about, but I know it can help panic attacks and stress, among other things. So if your too baked and stressing or having chest pains, cbd could help to alleviate these symptoms to a point. I have no clue if cbd blocks thc receptors but I usually don't feel much in the form of losing a high when using cbd before during or after smoking.

3. No clue. I think different cannibannoids are more or less soluble than other, so depending on extraction method, you may get different cannibanoid profiles.

4. What do you mean by 'full spectrum'? Like cannibanoid wise? I've know wax can be made by blasting with CO2, seems to be clean compared to butane. Also an alcohol extraction with everclear is pretty clean after it's purged. But hash is a concentrate and uses no solvents so that's your best bet imo.

5. Hash is my best guess for being good at room temp. Shatters or crumbles can get mushy, but that also depends on your room temp... best for sleep, indicas fo sho.

Hope that helps lol. That's the longest post I've made in a while :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 gabagole, Jun 9, 2018
    ed

4. #4 gabagole, Jun 10, 2018
    ed

5. Edibles don't need any solvents. You cane make them by just infusing butter and using that in a recipe. I really don't know about preserving thc:cbd ratios. Try some google searches

6. Make your own canna butter/oil..THEN....:)
    10-27-17 Levo butter.JPG cookies and creme.JPG cookies1.JPG loaf.JPG Loaf2.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 gabagole, Jun 10, 2018
    ed

8. Not sure..CBD just doesn't do anything for me..(pain or sleep). If you want to be sure..find the strain you want/ grow or buy..then grind up the weed very fine and mix it into what ever you wish..tastes like hell, but it will put your lights out..promise..LOL

In the morning I wake and bake with a mini cube of canna butter in my coffee..:ey:

• Like Like x 1