Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interesting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 10, 2012.

1. So my dad told me that a co-worker he gives rides from work to gave him some schwag. Now my dads all dank but he tells me this stuff gets him stoned for like 3 hours. I think '"ya whatever dude."

Then I remember a credible friend (also used to dank) said schwag gets him more stoned than dank. Can anyone verify one way or the other?

2. a gram of schwag will get you less high than a gram of dank all other things being equal. this means that the schwag was probably actually dank, just might have looked different for some reason. the whole point of schwag vs dank is that dank is better weed.

3. Possible difference in genetics gave him different high. Something he wasnt used to. Sativa vs indica. That sort of thing.

4. does your dad rip bowls/bongs of the dank?
    if so it might be because he is smoking joints/blunts of the shwag.

i know if i smoke dank for months and months (bong rips/bowls only)
    i can smoke a joint of shwag and get just as ripped.

but thats only for a few days, then i get used to it.

5. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']does your dad rip bowls/bongs of the dank?
    if so it might be because he is smoking joints/blunts of the shwag.

i know if i smoke dank for months and months (bong rips/bowls only)
    i can smoke a joint of shwag and get just as ripped.

but thats only for a few days, then i get used to it.[/quote]

He's a bowl man all the way, he'll rip a bong very occasionally

6. No other opinions on the subject

7. i feel like some bad shit does get me higher but then again when i buy crappy weed i get like a zip for $60 so i just constantly smoke lol when j got it

8. dank has higher THC to CBD ratio, THC gives a stimulating high that doesn't quite last as long while CBD gives you that stoned couch-lock feeling that lasts for hours. Schwag has a higher CBD to THC ratio so it gets you more stoned than dank but you'll still be higher and more euphoric off dank.