Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interesting read from Dr. Mercola

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Chups01098, May 9, 2011.

1. I love the affects part where it talks about being addictive and has broken up family's, people loose jobs, oh and don't forget it's a gateway drug! Overall a good read.

2. I think the small "Marijuana is NOT harmless" section, was just for legal stuff.

I know he's a supporter. He's also really into politics haha.

Just read his site for fun. Hes got tons of good stuff

3. Wow, how is that the only part you focused on? This is one of the most well-known doctors in America; Mercola.com is an extremely popular health care site. In this article, he tells thousands of people that cannabis can cure cancer, and even provides links for people to make this illegal medicine and he writes about this in a highly-positive tone. This article is absolutely incredible and is a huge boost for the cannabis extract movement!

4. #5 markhener, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pleas don't take my post as a negative comment. Prior to reading I had no idea of this doctor, also my being Canadian might have done that. I'm use to the info of it curing cancer etc... But if he is a well known doctor as you say it is indeed a great article he posted online!