Interesting Pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by yourmajesty, Jan 2, 2012.

1. A year late, but I have an African Grey Parrot, and I'm working on getting a hedgehog as soon as I find a breeder or someone rehoming theirs.

2. I hope you have a big compound for it. Hedgehogs arent meant to be kept as housepets. Nothing wrong with saving one and feeding it cat food though :p

3. A big enclosure for a hedgehog? No way, I never would have guessed..their the size of a guinea pig.

I have geckos. I like all types of Rhacodactylus, especially Ciliatus...I used to have some Eurydactylodes Agricolae before I went to school.

Heres one of my hatchling holdbacks from a year back

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

I have one. They are like miniature dinosaurs.

5. Those things are evil bastards! I had a few in an enclosure for a while but they bite like no other and are far to flighty for my liking. I like how they look pissed all the time :devious:

6. Mine has a smile on its face most of the time:confused: There Satan's Little Helpers

7. I dont know the right word, damnit :D they need 4x3 foot big of a cage or whatever you want to call it :D the little fellow needs his space :smoking:

8. I have 2 sugar gliders. Pretty fucking awesome if you ask me

ForumRunner_20121207_210447.png

9. IMAG0667.jpg

my little pink toe tarantula charlotte :p

she's interesting cuz she dances when you play music xD

10. [quote name='"spiiderwebb"']

my little pink toe tarantula charlotte :p

she's interesting cuz she dances when you play music xD[/quote]

Do you play with it or just watch it do shit? I'd be freaked the fuck out if one day it just came up missing lmao

11. I have a bunny and a ferret. Also some goldfish, placi and tetras

12. i have a turtle!

13. I got a guinea pig who gets real happy when I have an outside session cause I sit there and talk to him stoned lol.

ForumRunner_20130107_110059.png

14. I've got a chinchilla. He's pretty entertaining while I'm high :smoke:

15. This is my little sugar glider, he is pretty chill and really tame. I also have 2 Tibetan mastiff x Rottweilers, 2 Norwegian tree cats and a bengal cat.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

16. Some tarantulas actually seem to like being held.  Their personalities vary immensely from individual to individual.  

17. Guinea pigs make a noise when they are hungry. And to top it off they look high class to just have. They are smart, if they get injured, their bones repair themselves like our bones do. And they have a potential to be with a loyal owner. I used to have one. One should be good enough. They are pretty expensive to take care of. They need vitimine C and other sh*t that's expensive.

18. lol that is so cute.