Interesting news.

Discussion in 'General' started by MandalaSmoker, May 21, 2012.

1. â€ËœAmericans donâ€â„¢t share global domination policies of their leadersâ€â„¢ â€â€ RT

Rt news is a russian news entity.They report a lot more than what main stream media will sine msm is controlled a lot more so here than in russia.The russian government doesn't lie and hide or keep facts as much as the American government does.Ill ad more news sites like this.Such as the dailyuk and others.Then I would reccomend you do alittle research on what it is that they are reporting.

This news article is about corporate america and how the majority of americans don't want to rule over everything and yadda yadda.

2. THIS is a great fucking post.

Way to go, MS.

Keep fighting the good fight and raising awareness to us all.

3. Hollywood/Pentagon symbiosis

Bare with me folks.I'm on a phone so I can't paste links in my original post.I have to keep adding posts.Sorry if this is upsetting anyone because of the long post count by just myself.If I was on a computer I wouldn't do this.

This is an interesting clip too.I'm oing to o get the birth certificate article on obamaIf I can still find it.Sorry for my g missing its kinda messed up.

Oh for sure kramer,ill never quit spreading the truth and awareness.

4. #5 Ralta, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
    Sorry, but I have to disagree there, the Russians are just as bad for keeping things secret as any other government around the world. I mean remember the protests held over the Presidential election there, last year, and the rather heavy handed manner in which it was quelled? Russia Today are just as biased as any of the right-wing press in the States, they just have their own agenda to raise, it just so happens that it doesn't conform to the agendas of the Western press.

That being said, nice find, offers a different perspective :hello:

5. #6 MandalaSmoker, May 21, 2012
    Obama's birth certificate COULD be forged, says Sheriff Joe Arpaio | Mail Online

This certainly isn't the one I was speaking on.However just thought id add it.Ill still looking for the one I seen yesterday.
    I agree Ralta no information should be hidden.Atleast some of this is comming out in msm the sheep won't know any better if it doesn't.I'm not trying to be rude when I say that either it isn't anyones fault they way they are now.Truth has been hiden and its bullshit.Just trying to do what I can with what I ot.Know what I mean?

6. Pretty much shit that I am aware of, just hoping the majority of Americans who buy into it all will eventually learn for themselves and wake the fuck up.

Glad to see your political awareness, dude.

7. #9 MandalaSmoker, May 21, 2012
    Retired CIA Agents Say Obama

This is about an ex cia member exposing obama.Still isn't the one from yesterday.What I'm trying to do is not have this thread moced into pandoras box.This shit shouldn't be controversial.We need to realize we have been lied to,manipulated against,that the game has been riged ect ect.That's why I'm trying to just add news articles from other countries news.Its not commin from what msm calls conspiracy theorists.Which once you have proof it isn't a conspiracy.Also go look up conspiracy.

So that's why I'm just posting from the dailyuk and rt and others like that.So the people that are not aware will atleast start to think that something else is going on around here.I have a lot of information one can start to research.However it falls along the lines of what msm calls conspiracy and that will get thrown into pandoras box.zwe need people to see this stuff.We don't need it to be thrown into a conspirital manner.It isn't conspiracy.It is the truth.

8. Dominique Strauss-Kahn: French prosecutors investigate claims of gang rape | Mail Online

I wonder if thisll show up in americas msm?Thought this was interesting aswell.Haven't seen it reported anywhere here in america as of yet.May be waiting some time.Best not to hold my breath.I can't seem to find the article that showed eveidence of obamas birth certificate.That very well may be disinformation but I am not sure.I haven't researched into the issue enough and even then that probably wouldn't bring the results I'm looking for anyways.The facts have been hidden so its hard to find in the first place.The only people that can know this for sure are hihly spiritual or are insiders such as cia or whatever.The reason I saw highly spiritual is because you can connect with your higher self and ask questions.Alittle like using a pendalem but your going to have to research that because that's even been dismissed in msm as bullshit and just malarchy.It isn't sorry.The spirit is very real folks.Western culture has done a good job seperating spirit from science.This will not bei going on much longer.We are taking back our power on this planet and its a great thing people.Wake up folks.If you don't its going to get abit hard in the comming years.I promise that to you.

9. This is all great stuff, but we need not even look at today's news to understand how this system works. I usually use old historical lies/cover-ups/propaganda/bullshit/whatever you want to call it to explain things to the older generation, it really hits home with them. Then you have all the conspiracy people, to me they are no better than the sheep, they are living in fear just like everyone else is.

10. if people need a news article to tell them that most Americans don't care about world domination then that's just sad.

11. Thank you MandalaSmoker for keeping us informed, we shall learn the truth and not be blinded by lies.

12. #16 MandalaSmoker, May 21, 2012
    Did Chicago police mastermind alleged NATO terror plots?

This is about how police mayhave actually created the terrorist attacks.I also agree sunn when american people need an article that tells them they don't follow along with their governments plan,its getting abit rediculous.I don't know if that's what is takin place but it sure seems so.When somone realizes what their government has been doing and it goes againts the grain.Something is bound to happen no?

Any articles I post you should do research on.It may not be true and it may be true.Disinformation runs rampant among this kind of thing.Even when msm ets involved lies will still be thrown about.If they decide to cover the story at all they may just twist it into their own view and or agenda.So its good to do alittle research to see if what they are reporting it as the actuall truth and in some cases it isn't.

Just like with obamas birth certificate.I don't know if that's disinfo or not.Msm in america hates on obama a lot.But they say he is an american.However they certainly talk down on him.

13. New government elite

This is how a "new"government was started.Look at how they establish this.

Keyword here "elite"

14. Morpheus Mask: Be your own dream driver

This is technology that allows you to lucid dream.We dotn need this kind of technology to do these types of abilities.

We can also astral project AND remote view.I haven't done any remote viewing but I have however astral projected before.This is your etheric,prana,chi leaving your body.Which is a form of energy.