interesting isn't it?

Discussion in 'General' started by M.A.C. 420, Feb 1, 2009.

1. so I have this kind of situation going on that seems exactly like something out of a horror movie.

My and my family are staying the night at a guys house that my mom apparently has known for a while.
    This house is in the middle of nowhere. He said the closest town is 15 miles away.
    His house is 80+ years old.
    It has a run down barn with no lighting system.
    It is pitch black outside and about 17 degrees.
    He also has an old well outside with the top of it borded up.
    The house has a basement and an attic too.
    It is entirely too silent outside, like no cars have gone by in the last 6 hours.
    He has some old rusty metal furniture inside.
    And that's about all I can think of.

Doesn't it sound like the setting for any generic horror movie?

2. Yes. I advise you start rounding up some weapons and gear before its too late.

3. yeah it does

but pics or its not happenin

:)

4. yep it does. let us know if any blood starts coming from under the floor. haha just kidding. why the fuck are yall staying there?

5. but he has the internet?!?!

6. it rubs the lotion on it's skin.......muuuwhhaaaaa :poke:

7. people have there own internet these days (wi fi)

no need to rely on others

8. go grab all his steak knives, and find his chainsaw before he gets to it cause you're fucked bro

9. #9 M.A.C. 420, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009
    No Internet, I got an iPhone and have just barely enough reception to get on here.

And as for pictures I can't because yet again, no computer. And no camera either.

Idk why but this place doesn't freak me out as much as it probably should..
    Haha.

We already know where all of his guns are though. One of which is already loaded.

Were staying our here cuz my mom thought it would be fun.

I told her how I noticed all of that and it just kinds freak her out.

There is no chance in hell I could find my way back to any town if I had to run away.
    I'd probably freeze to death or get eaten by a mountain lion.

The roads around here are very weird.. Like to get from here to the spot we first left civilition would be physically impossible.
    And calling for help wouldn't work since there is practically no cell reception anywhere except in his living room.
    If it got bad then it's gonna be some intense shit to get out. I'll have to find a video camera an tape the whole thing and sell it as the best horror movie ever made. Haha.

anyways, if I'm not on this post by like 10:00 tommorow morning.. Then I am more than likely dead.

Let's just hope for the best.

10. Damn bro..
    Your fucked :/

11. how are yo posting here if he doesnt have a computer?

12. lets us know if u make it thru.
    doubt u will

13. Hahahah.

Here, ill give him my phone number, if he starts being chased
    by some psycho he can contact us and we will let the appropriate authorities
    know.

But by that time it will be to late.

Hmmm.............. :confused:

14. :confused: seemed pretty clear to me

15. iphones can't take pics. they cost a buttload of money but no pics, lol, j/p.

thats kinda funny that your freaked out being out in the middle of nowhere. but its understandable. I live out in the middle of nowhere, i know sometimes when ppl come over they feel the way you are. its cool.

i bet if you took him to the city he would feel the way you feel.

16. I'm alive! Still!
    Haha.

Not like I really expected anything to happen anyways :rolleyes:

He's cooking us omelettes for breakfast right now and they smell helllllllla good.

Thanks for all the negative re-enforcement everyone!
    Haha nahh I just playing. Thanks for posting though.

Even though this thread probably won't be very active much longer.