Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

interesting idea!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Necromancer, Nov 19, 2010.

1. well as i was sitting in taco bell, high as usual, i had a revelation. i realised that burritos are rolled up similar to a joint. with this realisation in mind, i decided to make a THC taco. i dont know why but the idea of a taco that gets you high is just too good to pass up. only problem is i'm not sure how i'm going to do it. i'm not really sure what ingredient in a taco has enough fats in it to efficiently absorb the THC.if anyone has any idea i would love to hear them. anybody who gives me a decent suggestion will get rep for sure.

2. make THC infused veg. oil and fry the prepared ground beef in the THC oil to make the oily meat absorb the cannabis

3. throw in some cannabutter in the meat and spread a little on the inside of the taco shell/tortilla.
    You could add whatever you want to a taco or burrito so just whatever you like. mmm cheese, jalapenos and maybe some potatoes and chicken and beef. damn munchies! but idk. you think of something good you should share it cause that sounds delish!

4. not a big sour cream fan but that could work for somebody that likes it

that seems like it could be a waste since the ground beef usually has more oil than necessary already

the butter on the tortilla sounds like it wouldn't be too bad actually. i was thinking about melting the cheese and missing some kief or infused oil into it but again, i'm not too sure how fatty cheese is.

+rep to the of you for trying though

5. Would the meat have enough fat/oils to dissolve the THC? I've actually thought about it before, like any meat, imagine if it worked and you could stuff like meatballs with some kief and bake them? Never wanted to waste the weed to try it... Let us know if you try iy and it works, I'd love me some THC tacos.

6. bahaha make weed cheese and shred it

7. You could cook a high fat meat, or a low fat meat with supplemented fat, with cannabis inside it. It would work, its just that you might waste some oil and cannabinoids.

8. you can make tortillas man just make butter for them

9. just make carne asada and eat the infusion straight, then chased with water like me.

10. Just found this thread looking for a way to make medicated meatballs.
    I watched this video where these two self proclaimed chefs made meatballs by mixing 14 gr. of weed with 1lb. of hamburger, as well as the rest of your seasonings.

Would this actually work, or is this an inefficient way of doing this:confused_2:
    I searched for "meatballs" and pretty much got results that are not even close what I searched for :eek:

11. You would want full fat ground beef - not 20 percent or whatever. Also, the pot you cooked the hamburger meatballs in would have to probably be controlled. As in, drink the broth thats leftover - cause some cannabinoids will leech out

Its totally doable though, no doubt

12. Dude avocado is high in fat. Cannaguac?

13. Cannaguac, and for that matter cannaseasme, it all works.

14. well, my first edible experience( and my most recent one lol) i made cannaburgers by simply breaking up the weed and putting it in the burgers then putting burgers in the fridge for the evening
    didn't eat em that night like we'd thought so deep freezer for a bout a month or two lol
    then fridge for a day
    then cooked between 200F and 250F on an electric skillet with temp control
    14hrs of super fucking gone

so, same thing with the ground beef no?

15. Burger = shaped ground beef so I guess so