Interesting Idea

Discussion in 'General' started by XZit, Jul 10, 2004.

1. I had a interesting idea the other night--its probally been though of for all I know.
    And I know the science is prestently working on somthing like this...

Anyhow my idea was to develop a retnia eye piece that directly connects with your brain and can see exactlly what you are seeing--it would be directly connected with your brain.
    And you could even record from the device to.

It would be awesome to have while shrooming or on other halluncegentics--and you can record your "Trip" and then watch your own trip off of shrooms or whatever WHILE you trip.
    So youd be tripping watching your own trip!!
    lol

So what do ya all think?

peace,
    Will

2. ..im al little confused... but sounds sweet!... i had an idea awhiles back about an mp3 player in your brain...... ..lol stoners and their crazy ideas....

3. Haha, it'd be weird watching your trip while you're sober.

You'd be bored outta your mind. Six hours of you sitting in a corner staring at the walls, haha. :)

4. well no you would connect it to your brain so you would see whatever you see when your high.
    Obviously this is an idea that can't be implemented now--the technology doesn't exsist.

The idea isn't stupid--it could be great for scientific research and retnia research.

And by the way a japanese dude has actually evented something like this.
    His device though is more like the weird eye peice that you see on borgs from startrek.

But ya if shrooms and lsd only help you to think better, or put ideas together in your head it wouldn't be a good idea--becuase obviously people don't know what your thinking.

But if your a person that has mad visuals the idea would be quite interesting.

peace,
    WIll

5. nice idea

6. haha or you could have the camera attached to your brain AND a tape recorder attached to, cuz i always forget my profound philosophical thoughts the day after.