Interesting guy I met

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by knightofcydonia, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Hey guys! Just made an account since I've been lurking for too long. This site has always given me a sense of belonging. I wonder whyyyyyy....haha..anyways, I wanted to tell you guys something interesting that happened.

This was earlier today :)
    I had arranged to meet with a friend so we could pick up together. Something came up and he ended up having to go somewhere. I was bummed since I haven't picked up in weeks. Anyways, I thought about venturing out and skating around to try and find a connection. Honestly, I doubt it would of went like this.

I was skating at this park and I noticed 3 guys on a bench. (They were totally rolling one haha it was dank.) they were just chilling there, toking up. I rolled over towards the bench and sat by them. They didn't seem bothered by my presence haha they were cool. One of the dudes, (the interesting one) asked me if I had a container. I said "sorry man, those are fucking useful though) to which they all agreed. They asked me if I wanted to blaze with them but I said I was good. I told them about my lack of connections and how it sucked but wasn't too negative. I just let them know that I too am about that life.

Anyways, I asked them if they could hook me up with a dime. They gave me at least 1.5 of some OG. We shared a bowl on them too. Two of the guys walked off somewhere to go get something. I chilled with one guy and he was telling me all about his life. This guy lived a fucking action filled life. He genuinely used to gang bang and told me about how he regretted it so much. He got himself into some crazy situations. He'd been shot my rifles and pistols. Turns out he was just visiting some of his homies in my town. We talked about how long we've been smoking and just reminisced on our youth. It was a chill time.

To end this, I made a new friend and a good provider. I left wiser and higher than when I got there. Hope you enjoyed my story

2. Did you let him know you're interested? ;)

3. #3 knightofcydonia, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Hahaha damn I should not have put "interesting" in quotes. x)

4. Epic fucking username man love it!

5. Lol I love the line " I just let them know that I too am about that life." Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

6. That's awesome man. One time it was 2 am and I was taking a walk with my dog because I couldn't sleep due to lack of bud. These guys were drinking in their car on my street and they ended up hooking me up with an eighth.

7. [quote name="aLoner" post="19366806" timestamp="1390106143"]That's awesome man. One time it was 2 am and I was taking a walk with my dog because I couldn't sleep due to lack of bud. These guys were drinking in their car on my street and they ended up hooking me up with an eighth.[/quote]Good times man..Sent from my C5170 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. wiser and higher lol sounds good

9. You get the D, OP?

10. [quote name="Slenderman" post="19370697" timestamp="1390172497"]You get the D, OP?[/quote] i got [D]at kush ;)

11. [​IMG]

12. [quote name="cothrantyson" post="19371364" timestamp="1390181182"][quote name="knightofcydonia" post="19365338" timestamp="1390087774"]To end this, I made a new friend and a good provider[/quote][​IMG][/quote]Somebody should really edit my story!! (Mods mods mods)

13. keep it one hunid

14. Thats sick, i woulda been ecstatic.  My buddy brought these 2 random dudes over once from a bar who were desperate to get high. Was cool until the one started talking about how he banged this dudes woman (it was the guy who was with him) but they were like joking about it….. i don't know man it got weird after that lol, not nearly as chill as your experience.

15. this happened all the time when i used to live in LA.  Weed sparks adventure lol

16. [quote name="Gan" post="19373390" timestamp="1390208578"]this happened all the time when i used to live in LA. Weed sparks adventure lol[/quote]LA is exactly where this happened haha

17. [quote name="knightofcydonia" post="19365338" timestamp="1390087774"]Hey guys! Just made an account since I've been lurking for too long. This site has always given me a sense of belonging. I wonder whyyyyyy....haha..anyways, I wanted to tell you guys something interesting that happened.This was earlier today :) I had arranged to meet with a friend so we could pick up together. Something came up and he ended up having to go somewhere. I was bummed since I haven't picked up in weeks. Anyways, I thought about venturing out and skating around to try and find a connection. Honestly, I doubt it would of went like this.I was skating at this park and I noticed 3 guys on a bench. (They were totally rolling one haha it was dank.) they were just chilling there, toking up. I rolled over towards the bench and sat by them. They didn't seem bothered by my presence haha they were cool. One of the dudes, (the interesting one) asked me if I had a container. I said "sorry man, those are fucking useful though) to which they all agreed. They asked me if I wanted to blaze with them but I said I was good. I told them about my lack of connections and how it sucked but wasn't too negative. I just let them know that I too am about that life. Anyways, I asked them if they could hook me up with a dime. They gave me at least 1.5 of some OG. We shared a bowl on them too. Two of the guys walked off somewhere to go get something. I chilled with one guy and he was telling me all about his life. This guy lived a fucking action filled life. He genuinely used to gang bang and told me about how he regretted it so much. He got himself into some crazy situations. He'd been shot my rifles and pistols. Turns out he was just visiting some of his homies in my town. We talked about how long we've been smoking and just reminisced on our youth. It was a chill time.To end this, I made a new friend and a good provider. I left wiser and higher than when I got there. Hope you enjoyed my story[/quote] nice avatar. Chance the rapper all day hahaSent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="Clown" post="19453890" timestamp="1391375055"]nice avatar. Chance the rapper all day hahaSent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quoteSmoke to Chance all day

19. #20 Gonzopoly*, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Cool man, it reminds me of the neighborhood I used to live in, where all the neighborhood kids were all known, like a mini-community really, there were the bikers who were always down at the river on the track they made for themselves, the b-ballers, the high schoolers, the junior high schoolers, jocks, nerds, basically all of that, it was really cool living at Burchell Hill if anyone is familiar. It was close-knit as I remember it, and it makes it so much better the fucking river was like 2 minutes away from the neighborhood itself. I have some good memories down there, first kiss, first time lighting up, bought a lot of bud down there, walked down there all the time, place was fucking awesome and there was a ropeswing and everything, cute girls down there at the summer allll the time.

The high school, Oakdale High School was such an awesome school too.... I didn't always fit in, but it didn't matter what grade, where you hanged out at, there were hot girls everywhere at that school. Everyyywhere, that place was known for such a rich selection of beautiful girls, drop dead cheerleaders, not joking with anyone. This wasn't some unknown high school out in the middle of nowhere