Interesting fact about 2010bc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheDank7, May 28, 2010.

1. No worries, I was playing with ya, since I knew I didn't have a typical run-of-the-mill production toro piece, as I have hit regular double chambered toros and they don't flow nor clear as efficient (thought it was always just in my head, but I guess not). I'm really looking to retire this piece with an SG Peyote Pillar... You have any feedback on those you might want to share?

2. anything sg=badass and shouldn't be thought about twice, it's a no-brainer. :D:D

3. Awesome info about bc man.. Can't wait to see what he has to bring in the years to come, I am proud though to own a 2010bc piece it just feels original haha

4. ::waves to his over 1 year old post::

Hey past kliff hows it hangin?

5. im really tight with jon from j friendlies now. i can help with any questions now lol

6. Whose jon from J friendlies?

7. He's probably the owner of the headshop j friendlys in maryland, apparently they sell sg and bc. nickkres, what are the prices like there because I'm about an hour and a half or so away and I don't want to waste a trip.