Interesting fact about 2010bc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheDank7, May 28, 2010.

1. how much would you guys say a 2010bc lowrider would run?

2. I got mine (non-worked) for less than $400. Worked ones go for about $500+

3. #23 JESUSgotNAILED, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Brian sends some to *** at least once a month. They just put some up a couple days ago actually, probably still up there.

4. Itza is way better than SYN and Migrant. Better than production Toros but not the real deal stuff that JP used to puts out.

5. Top Glassblowers In order imho: Sg, Luke wilson, 2010bc, fuck toro, shits made in a factory alot of inconsistencies.

6. i wanted an SG but they didnt have any so ended up goin with a 2010bc, very happy so far :smoke: its beautiful

7. does the name go up every year?

not trying to be stupid i seriously wanna ask as ive heard people call it 2011 bc now.

and this site does the same

2011 BC

8. less grids? My sg showerhead has massive amounts of grids

9. SG ashcatcher is sexy but i'll never have a chance to hit one and i'm probably in it with other people. :(

10. Yeah the first part is the year the second part is his initials

11. it's confusing, i think 2011 is a different model, but some say 2010bcand some say 2011

12. okay i just dont wanna be a stupid ever lol.

13. ive seen both your workd a/c and and the other one they have less grids than the 2011bc workd ac's

14. I don't know what facts you're talking about and without photos I don't know what to do with this thread

[​IMG]

15. Toro isnt that great, nice pieces that function well, but way overpriced. 2010bc tops toro in not only style of diffusion, but the glass 2010bc puts out is higher quality, and has more attention to detail. I feel like a broken record cuz i keep saying this. But my 7/13 has 2 crooked arms on the bottom. Ridiculous coming from a 750$ piece, and im not the only one who complains about crooked trees on their Toro's. Hit a 7/13, then hit a king stemline, you'll realize how much overpriced that 7/13 is. Shit, hit a stem/8 lol, you can get one cheaper then a 7/13.

16. ^ Exactly. And 2010bc is the old stuff, not really old, just whatever was made in 2010. His 2011 ash catchers have 48 grids, his 2010's have 32.

2011bc is this year's creations. Same thing for next year, 2012bc (sounds so bad ass). BC is his initials. Brian is a master! Good friends with Steve of SG too, you can tell how his work has influenced Brian's.

17. Yeah man that's it fuck toro, LOL, do your homework. This tube must suck man (best tube I've hit so far and I have utilized $1k+ setups many many times), also this was put out by JP and Tre as a collab tube... It still looks as good today as it does in that picture and I use it EVERY day. Sorry I had to post a shitty Toro, but maybe some people will appericate some of JP's great gear (btw Tre is a BOSS).

[​IMG]

PS - The tree in the middle chamber is in-fact reinforced similar to an SG...

18. lol DO your own homework bro, a side from collabs in which jp actually blows, most others are not blown by him and are very apparent.

FUCK TORO!

19. Calm down man, I was merely just teasing you, sorry it doesn't come across a forum as a joke!! I know my piece was a JP/Tre collab tube (1 out of 4 made with Tre at the time). Thus you cannot compare it to a typical Toro production piece. It does rip like a madman!

P.S. - I guess my entire point was, nice stuff does in-fact come out of Toro, the piece posted above is proof of that, however, I guess those types of pieces are few and far between now.

20. Toro is still good, but not so much anymore, but jp is a huge douche, so i dislike toro. The only things i like out of toro lately is the custon micro's
    There is 3 reasons i dislike toro
    1.Factory Inconsistencies
    2. Jp is a douche
    3. The whole Boromarket conundrum(also whoever boycotts boromarket aside from from actual stores is not great in my books)

I wasn't even mad either lol..