Interesting documentaries ?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by questiontime101, Oct 10, 2015.

1. #1 questiontime101, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    Am looking for a interesting documentaries it can be an one off movie documentaries or a tv show just a good one this sit back and chill to

2. original Cosmos series with Carl Sagan, new Vosmos series with Neil Degrass tyson, nova series, ted talks (highly recommend, though not a documentary)... all that comes to mind right away.

3. sorry, that was Cosmos with degrass Tyson*

4. The korengal
    Citizen 4
    The war tapes
    Zeitgeist

All good documentrys.

5. Zeitgeist
    American Drug War: The Last White Hope

6. How to catch a smuggler. That's some eye crack for ya.

7. Cocaine Cowboys 1&2..
    Watched yesterday... I was born too late :laughing:

8. Freeway: Crack in the system

9. Im guessing thats the Freeway Ricky Ross story??
    Do they cover the CIA connection?

10. Yeah, Really go into detail about it. One of the best documentrys ive seen this year.

11. The square grouper still floats in the Bay from time to time...

But it WAS an entirely different era...on SO many different counts.

12. I lived down there 97-01... I was too late for all the fun :(

13. #13 AcousticToker, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    Just anything random?

BBC iPlayer - Oak Tree: Nature's Greatest Survivor

George McGavin investigates the dramatic life of the oak tree - a species that makes extraordinary transformations as it meets the challenges of the four seasons.

In Search of Moebius

Documentary about Frenchman Jean Giraud, one of the most influential comic strip illustrators and authors of all time and also one of the genre's best kept secrets. He achieved his greatest fame under the pseudonym/alter ego Moebius, and his artistic influence extends beyond Europe to the USA and Japan. Features interviews with Giraud himself, Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee, American comic book artists Jim Lee and Mike Mignolla and many others.

This one is far out. Moebius was some sort of wizard.

HOME (2009)

Home is a 2009 documentary by Yann Arthus-Bertrand. The film is almost entirely composed of aerial shots of various places on Earth. It shows the diversity of life on Earth and how humanity is threatening the ecological balance of the planet. The movie was released simultaneously on June 5, 2009

14. by THAT period of time, I was getting to be too old for much of the fun.

15. LOL I was in my early 20's.. Perfect time for partying ;)