Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interesting Choice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gigglestick87, Nov 27, 2011.

1. If you could be high forever (hypothetical situation) but had to give up weed, would you do it? I enjoy the act of smoking too much to give it up, even if I could be high forever. I'd totally smoke forever though :smoke:.

2. No, theres times in life when I don't want to be high.
    But if there was a switch in the "high forever" choice that let me toggle being high then fuck yes

3. To be honest, no I wouldn't.

4. If you were high 100% of the time, like since your born, you would do drugs to get normal...uh high..

5. No way. I like being high when i choose too, and the act of smoking too. Fuck that! haha

6. There's a time and place for everything.

7. Honestly, that would be awful. I'm down with being high most of the day, but that's only if I have absolutely nothing to do. Like burtontoker said, there's a time and place for everything.

8. No, not at all.
    I prefer the smell and taste of weed to actually being high. It's only a plus side.

9. no way. smoking weed is an enjoyable experience and i dont really like to be high around family and shit. just kinda a buzzkill.

10. Absolutely not. I greatly value and respect sobriety.