Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interesting(but effective) stash/hiding spots?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cheller7, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hello grass citizens,
    I'd like to know interesting and effective places you stash and/or hide your shit. This can include anything you need to stash (weed,pipes,bongs etc.). I stash mine in the guitar case under my bed but I'm looking to switch things up!

2. guitar case in your closet?

3. Backpack next to bed

1. underwear drawer
    2. underneath something in closet
    3. hide it in with an assortment of things
    4. behind television
    5. back of amplifier
    6. lava lamp cap
    7. cut open a non-see-through bottle

4. same! haha:D:wave:

5. Film canister shoved in places in your room where no one would look at. like in a pocket of a jacket, or inside some folded clothes.

A couch, like in zippers and stuff.

Inside a speaker/guitar/bass amp.

Inside axe can (pretty cliché though, but useful when used to the right people)

Altoids Box. (cliché but they happen to be great 'mini stoner survival-kits')

Hollow book (cliché too)

Up your butt :)

No. But everything can be used. If used right.
    Good luck. Post back what you ended up finding as a cool spot

6. When I was younger, I would pull the bottom drawer from my dresser, which left about 3x2ft and about 8 inches in height. 'Twas the best fucking stash spot ever. I miss those days, it was always fun finding brilliant new spots to hide your shit.

7. This probably sounds bad, but I stash my bong in a backpack, under a blanket, in my closet, and I have my pipes/baggies/lighters/a sploof/socket(s)/papes (But I don't normally smoke j's) in a baseball bat bag, under the backpack, which is under the blanket, in the closet.

8. Put your weed in any video game box or under your bed rip a hole and put everything there

9. In jail we called hiding stuff in ur butt putting it in the locker. Just hide it in ur locker.

10. I need more big time hiding spots. I'm holding on to a little over an oz

11. Sleeping bag, like in the middle of it rolled up.
    Empty eclipse mint tins.
    Inside a stuffed toy.

12. I like tHe sleeping bag idea...

13. Glass jar in the kitchen cabinet? Under the spices. That's where mine is ;)

14. #15 ChieferKeyah, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2012
    Butthole always works. Nah idk pillow case.

Edit: I keep my quaps in my pillow case, safest place because its always by my head and if someone wants to do something slick, gameover.

15. Glass jar in backpack

16. I have this old broken xbox 360 in my closet, So I opened it up, removed some of the contents so I can fit things in there, put all my smoking supplies inside, and then just close the xbox back up. Takes 1 minute and in my opinion is the greatest spot. Nobody would ever think to look inside of an xbox, much less even know how to open one ;)

17. I also got this pillow that has a mouth face but you can open it ant thats where i put all my pot stuff

18. I had a safe when I was living in college, now that I'm (unfortunately) back at home going to a college local I keep everything in there.

19. Right now I keep all my shit in a small bag really far under my seat in my car. Need to get a smaller bag but because I drive around a lot I like to just keep it all with me, kinda risky but whatever.