Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

interesting but disturbing site

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Soccerguy420, Apr 20, 2010.

1. I'm pretty disappointed you didn't post about 4chan.

2. hhahah im sorry, im not a whatever they call people who use 4chan.. guy. besides, the fucked up -ness of 4chan is understood

3. People always talk about 4chan whats fucked up about it I went on it once and it just seemed to be a place to upload videos like youtube...

4. Oh man I cant even watch this website because it just makes me so mad, damn police bein dicks

5. Lol either you were on the wrong 4chan or didn't look into the site enough.

6. Police brutality makes me sick to my stomach.

7. police brutality, police corruption, lying while testify. The whole sort. Pretty good find but it makes you quite angry when you see it. Unfortunately nobody ever really asks the question of how do we stop this from happening?

8. can you really stop it from happening? most cops are ex military, angry jarheads to take out their anger on the "taliban", or civilians of America.

also, cops are unionized and a few are covered by the jurisdiction's they serve, so its biased. Also they work for the court system, and get off very easily. In highschool, a substitute I had was hit by a car while walking, driven down a street, and left in a bloody heap. He wasn't drunk, or on any drugs. She broke both wrists, 2 ribs and punctured a lung, her elbow in 5 places, shattered both her knees, broke her tibia and fibula in her left leg, and broke both her ankles in 7 places collectively. She was in a coma for 3 weeks, and rehab for a year. She went to court, hoping to see him arrested, getting his license revoked, or something. but no, he was a cop. He got nothing but a month without driving. Corruption at its worst.

9. I've hated police since I was a little kid, and I always will.

10. I wish I was a cop. I would be rolling around in stupid kid's pot.