Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

interesting bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by whitekush, Sep 27, 2009.

1. #1 whitekush, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    so, i got some "darker" bud..
    and i know what you're gonna say, its shitty.
    but really, its only dark cause the hairs on it are dark?
    the high is pretty good. but i just looked at it, and found 2 white spots..
    its hair not mold (i dont think)

what do you think:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

by the way, i've had this half o for 2 weeks, this is what's left.
    and its interesting its not sess but has a few seeds!

edit: i cant see my images, i'll attack them.

Attached Files:

2. My friend had something like that last night, real dark and veeery dense, good bud.

3. think its mold though?

4. 2 white spots? wtf else could it be but mold? not to sound like a dick.

and besides that, you can see its pretty good bud with that little sunlight it has shineing on it. how much you pay for that if you dont mind

5. thats a flashlight LMAO

if i pick out that mold, is it still good?

looks like i'm making hash :(

and uhh like 100 for the hal foz

6. Damn you payed 100 and thats all you got?

7. He said for a half oz. And he also said that was all he had left from it.

8. is it possible to filter out mold in any hash creation process?

9. Those two white spots could be mold, but I'm not entirely sure, maybe you could get some close up pictures, but I'm sure it's already been smoked. As the looks of it, it looks like some dirty, i also looked at the paper, and saw a lot of bud on it, little crumbs. It doesn't look dry, but doesn't dry bud, break up like that on the paper of picture number three? I don't know. I'd like to hear how the high was.

10. Oh, kidding. Sorry, I didn't know you were going to make hash, er, idk maybe get some close ups?

11. It's good but yeah it's mouldy. Last time I had mouldy bud it started off with a thin white coat, then it turned dark like that.

12. Only other white thing on bud is the seed shells, which can be all sorts of weird colors. Are your white spots in places where seeds once might have been?

13. Looks to be some outdoor, does it smell nice n skunky? I havent seen the bud in awhile but it looks just like that, it smells and smokes 100 times better than it looks.