Interesting article

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Dime Bag, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I don't want to try and say anyone's belief or lack of one is wrong, that's not what this is for. But I found an interesting article that talks about how the universe was created. It sort of shows the battle between atheism and theism (non personal and personal).

Please don't get offended by this article, I really do respect all of your beliefs tho they are not my own.

http://carm.org/failure-atheism-account-existence

2. Sooo the article is saying Athiests are wrong if they say the Universe has always existed because that's not probable but when questioned about how God was created the answer is he has always been there? lmao wtf kind of logic is that?

The simple answer is The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the source for our existence... anyone that says different doesnt know what they're talking about

3. I can't answer your question because I do not know. That's why I made this thread

4. Nobody knows how we got here but not knowing does not mean make something/someone up to make you feel better about it at night

5. I think a major point if theism is that theists have proof that their is a god through revelation. Though not all people believe in revelation