Interested in Growing, No experience

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Purple Kush 515, Dec 1, 2010.

1. I have been smoking for 3-4 years now, but just started to think about growing, and i figure that i would go hydro, but i have no idea where to start or how to best accomplish this seeing as i know nothing about growing, could anybody help me out a little?

2. Once you grow you never go back to bag

start with the stickys in the absolute beginners forum

once your done with that read the stickys in the do it yourself forum. Rumple has a bubble bucket sticky. Once your done with that. Your ready to grow

gl

3. Read Rumpleforskins how to bubble bucket sticky in the DIY threads, its long so take your time and make sure you understand it. Then do it. It works great.

4. thanks guys, learned a lot, hopefully i will soon be growing!

5. READ, READ MORE, THEN READ SOME MORE! There is alot of useful tips on this webstie and alot of help but u gotta get yourself a Marijuana Growing Book at your local Barnes & Noble or any popular online bookstore and read. I have a total of 9 books and have read each and every one of them. The top 3 i recommend u try to get are

The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Greene
    The Marijuana Growers Handbook by Ed Rosenthal (Official Course Book @ Oaksterdam University)
    Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Growers Bible by George Cervantes

This was the best 100 dollars i ever spent on books, No Regrets at ALL.

6. I highly recommend going soil for your first grow! educate yourself on hydro while your growing your first crop. I bet everyones first hydro crop wasn't a complete success, but having the practice of growing plants in soil will definitely increase your odds!

Plus, you'll probably want to jump right in. Not a good idea with hydro, marijuana is a fairly resilient, but not under the conditions with hydro grows.

With you're first harvest you should be able to make you hydro grow happen.