Interested in buying an awesome new piece

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by is she thick, May 27, 2011.

1. So far in all my research, I like the 2010bc bubbler with the grid style circ, or the zob wubbler with a stemline on the bottom of the beaker. If anyone could help me out with a place maybe i could get one of these, it would be super appreciated. If you feel like there are better options, also feel free to pitch in on this one...

2. yeah i have been eyeing those 2011 bc circ bubs for a while now. they look like they are extremely nice. they only come up every once in a while on alt so if one pops up grab it.

3. yeah dude that style of glass is exactly what i'm looking for. it's just ridiculously hard to spot one anywhere

4. Idk where you live but artifax in Philly has one. Hit them up they may ship!

5. dude thats pretty rowdy man i live in Cali, where they are made, and i can't even find any haha

6. nothing i ever see is in stock haha. what i'm really wondering is if anyone who lives in cali, maybe around LA even up to SB, if there are shops where I can find a wubbler styled piece heady style. i have like 4 bills to throw on it, maybe a little more.

7. i can go 30 miles north and get one, or 35 south and get one.

lol.

8. look up your local shops and call em and ask.
    boom.

9. i wish it were that easy! heady type stuff i would have to go to either fresno, los angeles, san luis, or santa barbara. all about an hour or two away. i mean i would def make the trip, i know people in all those areas i could visit, but again I'm just lookin for any suggestions then on whether or not that is anywhere close to the best choice

10. Where you stay at?

If your going to dementia in sb i got a 20% off coupon. Or La one as well. I'll go with you and get my sheldon six arm beaker and we'll get hooked up =p

11. bro, im out in bako man haha

12. Oh fuck that haha, poor guy.

13. im from visa homie...im in bakers all day lets get connected and burn one...

p.s. fresno aint got SHIT.

14. dude, just look on alt. they had the exact damn bubb from 2011 bc that i wanted. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :(