Interested in advice-bedroom grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CivicGrowner, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Hello to all readers and advice givers!
    Let me start with the details on my current project-

Currently I am about three weeks or so into my third grow. Prior to this one I had a successful grow with four plants done in a shed with a false wall. I had a wider variety of mechanisms like a light timer, and automatic water sprayer with a timer, a device to control humidity and a few fans. All of which were handed to me from a friend who also assisted in my grow. My second grow was a closet grow which was a CFL grow that was short lived. Now I'm attempting a third grow which has started as a bedroom grow, and after maturity I intend to move them to the second floor of a garage. Currently I have two plants roughly three weeks old. I started them under an incandescent bulb in solo cups because I was in a rush and after four days I switched the bulb out to a CFL. Due to my housing arrangements my light cycle has not been consistent and until the flowering stage most likely wont remain consistent. They do receive a minimum of sixteen hours of light each day. I have transplanted one into a small clay pot while the other remains in a solo cup.

[​IMG]

The mechanisms I had before I do not have anymore. I have simplistically: spray bottle of distilled water , good quality potting soil, currently a single CFL, and a palm sized fan, and also a black light for small additives of UV light when they reach the flowering stage.
    I am starting to notice some red coloration in the areas of the stalks so I am curious if I should be concerned. Without my old setup I am practically back to stage one of learning to grow. My first grow was so easy because I did not have to manage anything besides occasionally looking at the plants to check for any issues which never ended up arising. I had someone crop my plants for me at the time, I basically just gave someone a place to house the operation. Thus now that I am on my own and at a certain lack of resources I want any advice I can get on how I can keep these plants safe and healthy. I have limited space, roughly 4x6 ft and they need to remain concealed for privacy issues.
    From this information what advice can you all give me?