Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Interested in a new bong.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cyric99, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new bong... I am thinking about a RooR, but I cannot seem to find any that come with 2x percs and an ice catcher, like I want.

Could anyone PM me a few links with ones that do sell what I'm lookin' for? Also... are there better alternatives to RooR that I could get cheaper with the same stuff?

2. You could always have RooR custom make you one to your own specs. I was thinking about doing this my self.

dvs*one

3. Yeah, I looked into that... turned out to be around $300 for a 3.2 RooR / 2x percs / ice catcher... guess that is pretty good?

4. Yeah that sounds like a good deal,seeing as I've seen RooRs like that go for 500 plus.

5. I would invest in the RooR. It would definately be worth the dough. And it would be one of a kind.

Post pics if you get it!:smoking:

6. I saw '2 percs' and i immidiately though PhX

7. Check your local headshops too, i see you live in the atlanta area, 42 degrees south in little five points has percolated roors there, they also have phx's which are percolated, i personally have a trinity(double perc'd) and i love it:smoking:

8. someone should post like a picture that shows how they work cuz i still dont know:confused:

9. yeah there's a starship galaxy headshop out by me, i might check out what they got.

10. my friends usually go to starship, but we went to 42 degrees to pick up his phx duo, i couldnt tell if starship's gonna have the perc'd roor's or phx's, are you talking about the starship on holcomb bridge?

11. nah this ones in woodstock, off 575... takes me a bit to get there, but its the only one i know of

12. Where in ATL are you?

13. RooR, Phx, Illadelph, Or contact Jmack and to get contact info for Kind Creations. Personally im getting a custom illadelph made in a week or so, great quality, superior smoke, and I like supporting the local companies.

Ive been researching this topic alot lately, contacted dementia about a custom double perc roor, ive researched the illas, the kinds, and the phx's. Dementia is quoting about the same price as everyone else, so I decided to go with Illa.

The thing that worries me the most, Is apparently the phx's are a little weak. Not sure if this is true or not, but I've read about more broken phx's than anything else.

Also, if you would like to contact Dementia, pm me and I will send you the number and who to ask for. Really, in this price range, you cannot go wrong. Everything is top notch.

14. try to get a custom straight tube perc, illadelph's joint rips smooth like no other.

15. Nah, id be much happier with a beaker bottom.

16. Man, I want an Illadelph so bad!!!

Ever since I saw TheColonels bong I just need to have one.

To bad im on the West Coast.

17. when can a phx be ordered on the net?

18. DAMN is right.

now i too want a phx

imagine being the guy making it

people asking where you work

"i work in a BONG factory, i make BONGS"

haha sorry im blazed and that sounded funny to me