Intensifying A High

Discussion in 'General' started by themoreyoucough, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I'm only writing this because I just scrapped together one little bowl that will be the last bit of my weed till next week. These are things I do when I don't have enough weed.
    1. Smoke some weed. Lay down on your back palms up in my bed. When you start to feel it, since you now have an excellent blood flow compared to sitting down or standing up, it will be more like a bodily high. Breath through your nose and just relax with some music on or something. Do this for about 5 mins. Once you finish this go sit down, but not to laid out. If you constrict blood flow to your limbs, normally, your brain will get more of the blood, and the high kinda switches from your body to a nice intense head high.
    2. Pull a gravity bong. Look it up. When I only have a little left, I use a 12 oz or 16 oz bottle, instead of a 2 liter. The smoke gathers straight into the bottle, and doesn't usually seep off the bowl like with
    pipes. Push that dense ghost of THC into your lungs in a reasonable way (So you don't end up burning the shit out of your throat like I did), but as deep of a breath you can. If you have already coughed because you got rookie water, or too much smoke too fast, just keep coughing, the more you cough the higher you get, fuck those assholes that say if you cough your a bitch.

Im not sure where Im going with this.....uhhh...I cant believe I actually wrote all those words. tl;dr. How do u get higher or intensify the high? i guess...

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sorry about the repost my phone fucked up

3. just drink orange juice.

or buy more marijuana. problem solved.

4. #4 Mister Stoney, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
    I heard mango gets you way higher. Would like to try it but the fruit always gets stuck between my teeth  :p.

5. go to a haunted house at 3 am

6. nothin like wakin up in the morning to some orange juice, bud, and a bowl of cereal

7. Tobacco. Or if your standing up you can bend over with your hands touching the ground. After a few minutes of that stand up quick and then go lay on your back and youll be high af.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. How come people just assume that I have an unlimited budget to spend on an unlimited supply of weed??

9. #9 Couch_King420, Jun 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2014
    Sorry bro you asked how to intensify a high, you didn't say nothing about a budget so I have to assume you are a millionaire! But what I do is I first drink a whole gallon of milk in a course over 10 mins and then I spin around as fast as I can until I can't stand anymore then I usually sit there for about an hour throwing up and dizzy as fuck but it's all good, I got that intense high I was looking for! Or you could just smoke more weed :p

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎