Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Intense Feelings After smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I have been smoking this strong weed. It's white whidow and lemon haze. I keep getting deja vu, the world is spinning and I can barely talk. I am tripping out so hard right now, too. The world looks like a different dimension. :O

2. Yea. I would smoke with the filter tip facing me first.

3. Don't smoke then.

4. I am so high
    And this is crazy

5. I just had a theory about why it does that...
    People aren't born with the ability to see in 3 dimensions. They are missing depth perception until they have enough experience with objects in three dimensions. Our brain adds that third dimension from what we already know. When we smoke we alter which signals get fired and start adding in a third dimension thats not identical to our normal one

6. Dude... WHAT THE FUCK.. I just realized it's you posting.. You have posted like 3 different threads about tripping face on weed. Just stop smoking because it seems to me that you shouldn't be.

7. You may have some undiagnosed problem and weed exacerbates it.

8. Users don't "trip" from marijuana unless they are consuming massive, ritualistic amounts. Even then, marijuana is incredibly mild compared to other entheogens.

And you must be smoking some good shit, thats how you want to feel. You're just very high, not tripping. :D

9. Well, just smoke less if it's too intense!

Getting high can get very intense!

10. Is this cannabis the same as in the thread you started "Amazing weed..."? Must be real amazing! I think WW has a high THC level. Not sure about LH.