Intense Dreaming

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Turko, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Just out of curiosity, does anyone have intense dreams when they stop smoking?  At least for me when I stop smoking like a day or two, I start having really intense dreams. Its not like dreams like Im flying on a tiger across the rainbow colored ocean looking for the emeralds to bring back to the queen of hot babes and unlimited herb. Its really realistic dreams of stuff that could happen everyday like hanging out with friends that I know are out of the country or stuff like that.  Im just curious if it happens to anyone else. 

I mean I think I know why this is going on but this is just from hearing stuff from people and shit so I dont know if its 100% true. I know that thc stores in your fat when you smoke. I have also heard that when you sweat, you burn fat and release the thc. Thats why when some smokers exercise they feel a high. For some reason I sweat when I sleep even if its freezing cold. I think this is what is causing my dreams. These dreams dont happen when I stop smoking over months and Im completely clean.

Just wondering what you guys think. You have weird stuff happen to you when you stop smoking?  

2. Yes yes yes. For the last 15 days or so i have been having intense dreams almost too real. Its friking intense so realistic. They arent scary just really adventurous

3. I haven't smoked in nearly 2 months for a t-break and I'm experiencing the same things, I remember them very vivantly as well.

4. Yup. On a tolerance break right now. Dreams have been fuckin nuts, very very vivid and I will usually wake up in the emotional state I was in my dream.

5. ^ I have a serious problem with that due to PTSD :/ I am starting my anti dream medication tommorow as they took me off of it while i was in the hospital. I can't stand these vivid completely realistic dreams. I always wake up feeling what i felt in the dream and i feel like i didn't sleep at all and .was up all night doing what happened in my dream. FML

6. Yeah that's guaranteed for me when I go on a detox.

7. Yeah... thats right, stop smokin weed, start dreamin vividly, this happened to me when I went dry for a bit, had ONE lucid dream when that happened