Intelligence

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ForTooZero, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I was chillin' and looking at tv shows on netflix when I found a show I'd never heard of before. I'm just watching the first episode now. It's called "Intelligence". It looks pretty cool. Anybody watch this show or heard about it?

2. What's it about?

3. It's about a drug dealer who sells mostly weed.

4. been watching it for about a dozen episodes. as a rule I avoid watching any type of cop show but this one from Canada is pretty cool.

5. Love that show man it turns out really good one of my favorites. I made a thread about it a while back on here

"Smartly plotted and smoothly acted, this cops-and-criminals drama is set in Vancouver, where Mary Spalding (Klea Scott) is the regional director of the government's Organized Crime Unit, and cocky Jimmy Spalding (Ian Tracey) heads a successful pot-smuggling ring. When unforeseen events result in unexpected circumstances, the two supposed enemies become unlikely bedfellows to save their distinct but closely linked franchises."