Intelligence and Drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by HolyDuck, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Just read this article and the comments ( http://m.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2010/11/smart-people-do-more-drugs-because-of-evolution/18539/) and it got me thinking, do intelligent people tend to take more drugs due to them being able to think for themselves and decide whats good for there mind. Suppose it also depends on what your definition if intelligence is...

Sent from my ST25i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't know man I've met some full retards that are not at all responsible with their usage. Dumb people do drugs to. Theirs the ones who die from them to

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZy0aRnda0

4. i'm of the opinion that you have to be in a mindset that's willing to embrace the extra content that drugs can provide; it's not so much that drugs can make you more intelligent.

i've known of folks that have taken a number of unmentionables who where just looking for a good time. decent people, but not the most thoughtful.

5. #5 Atheism Cant Be Proven, Aug 16, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    I don't think that answers the question.  Not everyone is Joe Rogan.  In simple the answer to your question is yes.  IQ is reason.  And reason makes one acknowledge that drugs aren't as bad as what they teach you in school.  What they teach you in school is not reason.  Not saying it's smart to do drugs but people are more likely to be curious about something when they realize they've been lied to which reason-able people are more likely to acknowledge.  Idk.

6. If you were a skeptical heart lead person I think drugs would make you more open to knowledge than intelligent 'cause that's a word based on perspective 

7. I don't know dude, I've met quite a few who were.