Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

insurance

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GermanDude, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Does insurance pay for medical marijuana I have like ...3 insurance companys on me:D

2. I would assume not.

3. Hmm bump because I think it may hapen because my pills are about 420 a pill (zofan) and i would think insurance would be more then glad to pay for Medical Marijuana.

4. Well what if you got a zip of Medical Marijuana and your insurance paid for it. Then, sell it on the street for a cool $300 free cash, easy money. I think the insurance companies know its easy to sell marijuana on the street, and thats why the clubs still sell it at street prices. Just my 2 cents.