Instruments

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Ryknow, Dec 12, 2005.

1. anyone play an instrument? if so - what?

I play bass. 5 string>> check it out
    [​IMG]

2. I Play Electric Guitar...Kinda, Not The Best.

3. Bass, 4-string. Ibanez.

SR300DX, the old model that had 4 pots, which looked like this:

[​IMG]

4. yea, i used to play alot of four strings... they easy to play... 5 strings add an edge to playing with tighter string spacing... 4 string slap is the way to go tho.

5. I use to play drums but then I started college and have'nt played since, when I graduate I will start up again....

but yeah I got a Pearl Export series it is pretty bad ass its my Dad's but he never plays it so I just assumed ownership.
    It's got two kick drums and 3 floor toms and 4 reg. toms with Paiste 2002 20" ride, 14" hi hats" and a 2002 crash dont remember the size. and I got a Paiste Alpha 8" splasg and a sabian 17" crash and a Paiste Alpha crash(don't remember the size). someday I will get an Axis double kick pedal, they are bad ass.

I can actually play "tom Sayer" by Rush fairly well, as well as a bunch of metallica songs.

6. I play piano, guitar, tenor sax, soprano sax and clarinet... I CAN play bass as well but I don't have one of my own so I don't get much practice at it. :)

7. I love music and instruments.. some of mine:
    Strat copy -
    [​IMG]

SG copy -
    [​IMG]

Sitar -
    [​IMG]

keyboard -
    [​IMG]

Acoustic and guitar pedals -
    [​IMG]

Mandolin, Cuatro, and Classical -
    [​IMG]

8. hell yea, nice collection. i have a couple bases including the Warwick and a few Spectors. i got a Crate Bfx 412, bumps nice. also have a tube Traynor 75, has awesome mids and highs.

9. 24-fret Jackson Charvell. Shes a beauty. :smoke: