Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Instructions for bong use?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by razer, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Hey everyone I'm going to be smokin a bong for my first time and it's
    going to be a mini one from grasscity ^^ :)
    I was wondering how do I prepare it? like instructions before and after smokin it.
    -Thanks!

2. check the sticky^

3. oh ok, sorry! /end thread?

4. I'm assuming its single chamber (if you don't know what this means, then its probably a single chamber, haha) so what I would do is:
    1) Put the downstem and bowlpiece in (the downstem is the long glass piece, the bowl is what the bud goes in, put the downstem in the bong first, then the bowl piece should fit nicely into the downstem)
    2) Pour water through the top (where you take the hit from) until it just covers the very bottom of the downstem by about 1-2cm
    3) Put your bud in the bowl (break it up a bit or grind it first)
    4) Enjoy your sesh, smoke mad bowls
    5) I'm not sure how OCD you are about your bong so I'll break this down into steps
    5a) Carefully remove the bowl and the downstem
    5b) Pour out all the bong water
    5c) Rinse everything off in warm water
    **5d-5j are optional but should be done on occasion
    5d) Put some salt in the bong (enough to generously coat the bottom of the bong)
    5e) Pour some 91% rubbing alcohol in (enough to completely submerge the salt plus a little extra)
    5f) ***CAREFULLY*** shake the bong for a few minutes to clean off any resin buildup (make sure you cover all holes on the bong so the mixture doesn't splash everywhere)
    5g) Pour the salt/alcohol concoction into a plastic baggie
    5h) Put the bowl into the baggie and shake it carefully until the bowl is clean
    5i) Remove the bowl and put the downstem into the bag and shake until the downstem is clean
    5j) Rinse out the bong with hot water and soap
    5k) Let everything dry then put it away

If you have any more questions pm me.

5. Yeah, so my instructions will definitely work for this. But if you ever do get a multi chamber bong (a bong with 1 or more percolators) the only step you have to add is after step e, repeat steps d and e for the percolator.

6. Thanks! +repped :]