Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Instincts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunsettoker, May 3, 2011.

1. Okay so I have been trying to use my instincts lately while purchasing. But I'm getting this major one now telling me noooo your gonna get robbed, but at the same time I see the guy every day he was always pretty chill when I did talk to him but he is VERY flaky! Not as in sketchy but just never shows up because something always happens but tomorrow after work he said he'll pick me up so I told my brother he didn't have to (no car repairs in progress) unless I called. And he wants to take me to his plug to get a quad and they seem fine, but on the other hand a couple of people have told me I would get robbed, but the people I've talked to aren't people who really associate with dealers and don't smoke often they usually get their weed from friends and stuff but anyway they were telling me that I would get robbed ( with a smile kind of, but a devious smile) and I don't know if it's my stoner sense or just getting hyped up on what people have told me! So I'm kinda on the fence now because I have been wanting to practice following my instincts so they are more prominent and more accurate. Because when I have gotten ripped I or arrested my instincts were yelling no but I misheard and thought it said go so I'm really kinda in a gray area now any suggestions? The only reason I'm really wanting to do go is to possibly get a new plug and I really wanna get high tomorrow before I go to court again on the 11th!

2. indeed... go or don't

3. Good Lord. You needa lay off the ADHD meds. If it's that big of a problem, get your bud somewhere else.

4. Do you want to be a ninja?

5. Just go for it and only buy a few grams or something unless its fire and he scales it up