Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Instead of using a socket bowl I could use a ____

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big Diesel54, Jun 23, 2009.

1. I have a homemade bong, but I'm using a socket/pen setup. I was wondering what else can I use as a bowl??? Please help I'm tired of using a tiny little socket wrench.

2. mm use an actual bowl..metal..or...glass or try a thimble jsut make a hole in the botom of it..

3. 1. Go to a Discount Tobacco store that sells pipes and shit.
    2. Buy a slider bowl from one of the bongs.
    3. Enjoy!

4. We really don't have any headshops or anything of that sort where I live so I can't do that and I don't have a credit card so I can't buy online :(

5. do any of your friends ahve credit cards? if so jsut have them get u somtin online and have it shipped to your house and then jsut pay them the money back that they spent ......:rolleyes:

6. get a bigger socket bowl man. get one with the big square hole and a small nut size

7. ya the thinble idea is very good when i was younger i made bong bowls with thimbles:eek:

8. Thanks guys I'm probably just going to try that thimble thing. Still open to suggestions though.

9. I use the pen/socket wrench n dam my homemade hits hard lol cuz u gotta make the hole in the waterbottle like perfectly fit for the pen.

10. i always used sockets for my homemade bowls, but the thimble sounds like a good idea. Maybe ill have to try that sometime

11. It is perfectly air tight, it's the bowl I don't like it's really small, and the screen seems to fall out a lot.

12. Socket is the best, just grab a screen from your sink and put it in and there you go.

13. you could use the metal piece at the end of a coaxial cable
    [​IMG]