Instead of bitching about the problems....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dawnofwar, Aug 4, 2012.

1. #21 dawnofwar, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Meh I wouldn't say that's doing nothing, that is doing something.
    Writing a song about problems and spreading it to the masses is a very good way of doing this; It's what Beast 1333 does.

For what? Go out and do something, waiting for something to happen just furthers the idea of sheepleism lol if that's even a word XD

Meh you can easily find some time. Instead of going on grasscity go to a fwe protests. Just yelling at cops is fucking stupid and rarely accomplishes anything.

Example: If you want to protest against Enbridge, go to their HQ and protest there.

Yes protests get blacked out on the media, but why should that stop you? The media is winning when you say that! That's what they want you to do, to just mope around as if protesting won't change anything.

Sure the internet is a valid source to spread your message, but the internet is filled with so much bullshit that rarely is anything ever taken seriously.

2. [quote name='"dawnofwar"']

obvious troll is obvious.
    Try trolling elsewhere, kthxbai.[/quote]

hey. I am the obvious troll. Not that other guy. Get it straight mufasa.

3. So basically you did what you accussed us of doing. You wimped out on a protest because you were afraid of going to jail. Give me a break bro. Its good to know your setting an example as a fearless freedom fighter. :rolleyes:

4. Uhm dude I'm not an American citizen, and I would end up going into federal jail and labelled as a terrorist, and not come out until I'm in a casket. Whereas American protestors will incur jail time, but in the end will be released. Not to mention I'm here on vacation, NOT to protest. If this was happening in Canada, I would definitely help out.

And believe dude, I've been in my fair share of protests, and regular help out with various causes around the world if ya know what I mean ;)

5. No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying it doesn't necessarily help. There is a diffierence.

What problems do you think he exposed?

This has been true since the dawn of militaries... Never has there been a military where everyone disliked killing people.

If your goal is to get rid of the state, I think your time would be better spent educating yourself and others. We don't need to waste time stealing information that shows the government is full of sociopaths/psychopaths and that government makes problems worse, since we already have enough evidence that this is true (drone strikes, blowback, abu ghraib, guantanamo, drug war, rape in prisons, etc.).

6. #26 Rotties4Ever, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    for a certain straw to break a certain camel's back :cool:

thats all im gonna say about it

have you heard of this new awesome bill passed in nazi states of germany 2.0?
    it basically shits all over the bill of rights...
    indefinite detention to all those who dare speak against the empire,
    enemies of the empire must be made example of

[​IMG]