Instead of Arguing

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mosu, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Instead of arguing, compromise. Communicate so that you're both understood. If there is some resentment, diminish it with some rough dominant fucking until you work all of your wrath out. Then the issue should never be brought up again.

2. in theory this works

3. It would be 1 satisfied couple, I'll tell you that.

4. Thanks Dr. Phil

5. in theory this works, in practice it does not.

6. After two failed marriages and countless relationships since (including two live-ins) one day I realized a lot of the problem was me, cuz I was a gigantic no-compromising prick.

Compromising is extremely difficult to do (for me anyway) but I did get better at it.

Then I learned that to argue heatedly over something is rarely productive, so I would just leave home for a few hours then come back.

It worked fairly well, but as I've said numerous times before in this forum there are no cut-and-dried rules for relationships, pigeon-holing groups of people (like women) does NOT generally work, and predictions are worthless unless you have a crystal ball.

Humans are infinitely variable, as are situations, and you have to make the best of whatever you are confronted with.

7. Lets just hope the guy I'm going to bring that up to doesn't have the same response as you guys. You were my test group.

8. #8 ototl, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    Should we fail to abstain. Let the argument carry us forward. Let us argue more clearly and passionately about what matters. Flowers.

9. My best friend tried the "let's settle on a compromise" decision after he noticed his relationship was failing.

Guess what that got him? A break up right then and there.

It's like Communism that in theory it's perfect. But it's never really that way in actuality.

10. One of the truest statements there is.

All it takes is a "Tell me how you feel, let me see your point of view." to completely change the outcome of anything.

11. Heheheheheheh. Get a stoner GF like the one I have, and this works completely. Having my best friend as my woman is such a relief. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

Wow I'm high.

12. You're fucking awesome

13. So is Leftisinger66 :) She's on GC. Just find a man you can smoke with in peace, and all will work out. Be best friends and life works.

14. Fizz. Fuck. I would love to smoke a bowl with you one day.

15. Hang on to her like grim death.

I've been looking for my soulmate for over 45 years and I haven't found her yet. :(

16. I bet we could tawk some shit, eh?? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. I want a best friend girlfriend

Forever alone

Omega369 :wave:

18. <3 yes indeed :)