Instantly cured my hangover

Discussion in 'General' started by ReturnFire333, Jan 21, 2014.

1. People always sit there and complain about their hangover while I just drink water and profit #wuthangoverbrah$$$ #coolstoryrite

2. I bowl of chron while double fisting a Gatorade and nalgene serves me good after a night of drunken debauchery.

3. #3 ReturnFire333, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014

Bud might help with the zombie hangover and the H20 cures the headache. Literally as soon as I drank the first cup of water my headache went away. Just left with a spacey after-drunk feeling.

4. so glad I don't drink.

5. My morning-after routine is a Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel, with a little bit of hot sauce, and plenty of water.  

6. Treatment: Wake up, eat food, and drink water to power through your hangover.
    Cure: Smoke weed, sleep through the hangover, wake up to sunshine and rainbows at 2 pm....???, profit. 

7. I'm freakin spaced out right now though, like I still would not want to drive a car and it's been almost 12 hours since.

8. Ugh hangovers... i only drink maybe once or twice a year...sent from underneath my balls

9. A gallon of water and some Wendy's and I'm good. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. going snowboarding snaps you out of a hangover like nothingive ever experienced, its fuckin mental, get off the lift absolutely sick as a dog, bomb down one run, human again

11. Water, weed, food is all you need. I also chug a shit load of water before I go to sleep too.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. Just wake up bake up then knock out again the more sleep the better lolSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I am drunk right now at home, but I don't care right now... I quit smoking for a while, so here's to drinking I guess :/

14. startin early eh?

if i'm hungover i'll drink water eat food and smoke a bowl, still feeling like shit? drink a beer, hair of the dogg babbyy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Yea, I am. I'm actually kinda depressed right now for other reasons I don't want to talk about. But, I like being on GC and talking to you guys so it's making it a bit better.

16. hey keep yo head up, glad we can be here to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. i stopped drinking completely for a long time because of insane hangovers. i still only rarely get drunk.

18. Thanks!