Instant Karma ????????

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bitchdontkillmyhigh, May 9, 2014.

1. for some odd reason , ive been getting karma like right after i do something wrong .

por ejemplo (for example) , my brother asked me to get something for him from downstairs and i said no (bc he never does anything for me !) & then i tripped on my way down the stairs. coincidence ? i dont think so .

tambien (also) , when my mom told me to walk the dog , i just walked away and didnt respond bc i didnt want to . then i bit my tongue while chewing my gum 😳 it was horrible & it stared bleeding .

there are many more examples but i dont feel like typing the rest . have you guys ever got instant karma ?

ps: did you like my mini spanish lesson ? no ? ok whatever . ✊✌

when in doubt , toke it out !

2. you just sound like an enormous clutz TBH

3. Bitchdontkillmehigh

Quit reading after that

4. Moral of the story.

Do what you're brother tells you, and walk the bloody dog.

Going to hazard a guess and say the dog was bought for you and you're brother anyway.

Yea you're a lazy wee shit and should do more around the house lol

5. This.

6. Por favor. Eres latina y no haces las preguntas de tu mama?
    Sounds like you're still immature. Especially the walking away part. She should give you an uppercut

7. #7 Cheif leaf420, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
    O una chingada con la chankla o el mata moscas . haha

p.s.... did i get that right?

8. XD jaja si sí tu sabes de eso!! Y cuando ella lo tira también.

9. y'all are so rude damn. i dont think ive ever really focused on karma and its affects on my life that closely. i mean i believe in karma, i just havent ever like, had an instance where it was like instant karma i guess?? or at least i cant remember atm. also i loved ur spanish lessons that was vry endearing and ur adorable.

10. Dude that ain't shit once when i was a kid my grandpa threw a combing brush hard as fuck at the back of my head...you know how heavy those damn brushes females use are...had a second head coming out and shit.

11. no im not latina . im actually very mature & she knew i wasnt even feeling well that day . and i respect your opinion about the uppercut part bc it was rude of me . calm down bro 😂😂✋

12. Did you dieded?

13. the dog is actually my cousins and is stayin with us until she comes back in like 3 days . oh and btw i have 7 siblings and im the only one who does chores so please come correct or dont come at all . have a nice day .

14. Unfortunately i did not :'

15. my**

16. Whats so bad about taking the dog out? You could even smoke a j and it'll make it that much more enjoyable

17. very true but i was at the peak of a cold & going outside wouldve made it worst .

18. i speak spanish btw .. why you gotta be so damn disrespectful though ?

19. Entonces no en verdad sabes muy bien espanol ....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. i actually do know spanish very well . throughout highschool i was always in the native speakers class and im not a native . i was a better student then most of the natives . take a seat 😂👇