Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Instant Ashtray

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hashaman, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Bomb discovery, and awesome pictures and instructions. I'm gonna make one next time I smoke without glass, just cause its cool if nothing else. +rep

2. Dude... that's fucking awesome lol. +rep

3. After you do it once or twice and figure it out, you can fold one up in less than a minute.

I still haven't the slightest clue as to what you guys are talking about. 90% of the time I make these with Camel boxes... the smooths were a whim :)

4. I usually have a empty fast food beverage cup laying in the car or allready in the cupholder with a little liquid in it, instant ashtray for me..

5. I've seen those too, but didn't know how to make one. +rep for the find :)

I like using the cig boxes better because 1) I'm not 21, 2) I don't always have something on hand that I can use to cut aluminum.

6. haha what is it with potsmokers likin the marlboro smooths??? i cant get over that. i love'em too, and i know quite a few tokers that do as well. is it b/c it tastes like girl scout cookies to everybody or what? haha i never got it. +rep for the idea tho. thats some innovative shit. haha

7. thats an amazing idea but if youre too lazy like me when im blazed to make such an ashtry just pull out the foil, squeeze box so its a lil bit rounder...ash away....

8. Me and my friends always just put some water in a bowl for the big sessions.

9. Very cool dude.

But i use a sludge cup.

10. I keep my weed, papers, lighter, extra bag, etc, in an empty altoids can. So I just open it and use the inside of the cover.

11. You must support terrorism. Camel smokers support terrorism. Kill them all.

No, I'm joking, but Camel does have some cool box's. I know people that collect em. They would make cool ashtrays if possible.

12. You took a dirty action (ashing) and turned it into something cool... :cool:

13. Not very instant, tho :D

If there's nothing to flick into I'll just flick into my hand..

14. I think i dumped my last girlfirend because she smoked Marborol Smooths. :)

15. when i smoked cigarettes i ashed on the floor. or your eye

16. why would you go through all that trouble? just ash into the empty pack without messing with it. open, ash, pass. easy!

17. this is crappy. first of all your using cardboard thats probably made by children under the age of 7. second your paying blood money for those cigs you love so. thirdly, they squeeze so many chems into cigs, 3000 in the filter alone. you'd be better off hand rolling without a filter.
    fourthly...... i can make a much better one. hehe. no, sorry man, i'm not taking the p. i just hate cig companies.

needed: one drink can(any drink can apart from coca cola because they're evil too)
    1 pair of scissors

how: >cut the can so you have about 8cm of can before the bottom by stabbing it cutting round. so you have a cup sort of thing.

> you may want to wash it at this point or before.(SHarp! edges)

> cut down from the top until your about a half cm from the bottom. repeat this so you have strips all the way round(even and as straight as possible)

> bend all the strips out at the bottom.

> about 4 cm from the base, bend each strip upwards and anti-clockwise,

>if you work anti-clockwise, the next bend should overlap the previous bend.

>continue going until you've got all the way round then tuck the last one through the first and trim off any needlessly long bits on the bottom.

definitely not a good idea if you have kids because its fucking sharp even when its finished.

18. i guess this is helpful for people that smoke cigs, but i dont, so id never have a pack to make this out of. i just use a dixie cup with some water in it when i need something quick, or my RooR crown label ashtray when i can.

19. Ash on the floor and rub it in. Or your jeans if you have to.