inspired to get a vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by panflake, Dec 18, 2012.

1. so i was reading some threads right now and ive decided to get a vape. I want to get a good one(ive had cheap ones in the past that i could not tell if it worked well) but dont want to spend an arm on it. 100-200 range, any suggestions?

2. save yourself time and money wait till you have enough to buy volcano plenty.
    FYI DBV & NO2 = POS

3. #4 lwien, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    TOTAL crap advice.

I don't think I've ever said that before here. LOL !!

DBV is a POS ??? DOUBLE LOL !!!!

4. Ah don't encourage the little guy now. He only has two posts to his name lol
    :p

5. [quote name='"panflake"']so i was reading some threads right now and ive decided to get a vape. I want to get a good one(ive had cheap ones in the past that i could not tell if it worked well) but dont want to spend an arm on it. 100-200 range, any suggestions?[/quote]

The best in your price range are easily the Da Buddha, the Life Saber, and the Extreme Q. Vtower and Underdog aren't bad options either.

[quote name='"VapeAlot"']

save yourself time and money wait till you have enough to buy volcano plenty.
    FYI DBV & NO2 = POS[/quote]

Oh lord. OP disregard this troll.

I would buy the DBV over BOTH the volcano and plenty combined.

6. #7 VapeAlot, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    im entitled to my opinion just as you are sir. its seams some people here have some association with DVB or the sponsores of this site which sell them. i would think twice listening to people who get products for free and go around posting reviews. they got the companies hand so far up their ass they wouldnt know a good vape if it hit them on the head.
    AGAIN JUST MY 2cents HOESPHOROS :hello:
    BTW atleast im giving opinion on things ive tried. i bet you havent even tried the plenty lol.
    one of us here is pulling sht out their ass. listening to people like you is how i ended up with a 150$ pos DBV and $170 pos NO2 + ended up selling them for a loss and this is how i came to conclusion you and likes of you are full of sht. just bashing poeple because they share their HONEST experience, you must have something to gain or you are bitter about making a shtty purchased. say the plenty is a pos and give your reason but dont call me a troll when i come here so often i can never remb my username or password.

No need to be disrespectful.

7. Wut? So many other options than volcanos now a days lol

8. So lets see. In your opinion, you believe that the DBV is a POS and everyone who disagrees with you either has some association with 7th Floor, or they are sponsors of sites that sell them, or who get products for free. LOL !!!

Keep it up VapeAlot..........this is getting quite entertaining.

9. #10 BCVapo, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    Bull. Your advice is bad and you should feel bad.;)

EDIT: Oh yes, on topic, ha. OP, get yourself a 7th floor like a DBV for a whip, or go like me and get an ExtremeQ for bag/whip action. Probably best "main-stream" advice for your price range.

I recommend the EQ personally, two years with it here, I use nothing else really, all the time baby!

10. Good advice from BCVapo. LOTS of positive reviews of the EQ.

I'll add one more vape. If you REALLY like vaporbonging, check out the LSV, also from 7th Floor.

11. Yeah it's true. These days I think it is helpful to buy based on reputable company as well as the individual unit. I'd advise you to read a bit OP, learn what's out there, then read fuckcombustion forum to decide.

Scratch all that. Just go to fuckcombustion, lol.

12. is it healthyer smoking through a vape compared to a bong/joint or pipe? and you get 100% thc right?

13. I bought my Extreme Q new on ebay for $145. Honestly, I'd pay $245 for it.

Elbow packs using the whip and the ability to fill up bags as well sold me on this vape.

14. Well, you don't smoke through a vape. Your vape through a vape. Healthier? Yes, a BUNCH healthier. And yes, you do get 100% of the THC. You do lose a bit of the CBD/CBN's that you can only get through combustion though but for most of those that have made the switch, they don't miss it at all and for many, they actually prefer the high in that it is not as "couch locked" and is more of a head high due to the high THC to CBD/CBN ratios.

15. [quote name='"VapeAlot"']

im entitled to my opinion just as you are sir. its seams some people here have some association with DVB or the sponsores of this site which sell them. i would think twice listening to people who get products for free and go around posting reviews. they got the companies hand so far up their ass they wouldnt know a good vape if it hit them on the head.
    AGAIN JUST MY 2cents HOESPHOROS :hello:
    BTW atleast im giving opinion on things ive tried. i bet you havent even tried the plenty lol.
    one of us here is pulling sht out their ass. listening to people like you is how i ended up with a 150$ pos DBV and $170 pos NO2 + ended up selling them for a loss and this is how i came to conclusion you and likes of you are full of sht. just bashing poeple because they share their HONEST experience, you must have something to gain or you are bitter about making a shtty purchased. say the plenty is a pos and give your reason but dont call me a troll when i come here so often i can never remb my username or password.[/quote]

And I'm entitled to mine. Mine is that you're a horrible troll (its a compliment, if you aren't a troll you're just giving horrible advice.

And yes, I've tried the plenty, and the cano, and the buddha. I've never gotten a buddha for free nor am I associated with any vape company.

We at GC vape section just happen to be moderately intelligent. There's a difference ;D.

But no, you're advice was so bad I couldn't have given worse if Id tried. I'm entitled to that opinion too, as is the rest of GC.

Also, you know under you're username you've called yourself a troll right..? So it isn't just me.

16. cool thanks man never used one and dont know alot about them think im going to research into getting one

17. [quote name='"BigBud98"']is it healthyer smoking through a vape compared to a bong/joint or pipe? and you get 100% thc right?[/quote]

You get around 90something %.

In comparison though, smoking gets you about 50% THC with a bic, and up to around 70% with lower temp lighting methods (hempwick, glass rod, herb iron - in that order).

And its way healthier, but it is not smoke.

18. The absolute BEST place to do that is over at fuckcombustion.com.

19. This is true. When you combust your weed, a lot of the THC is destroyed before it ever gets to your lungs.