Inspektor's Perpetual Garden Adventure.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Inspekt0r, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I am a journeyman at 2 different trades and did 2 apprentiships.
    I had many so called teachers try to take the credit for my proformance.
    But I looked at it differently.
    I was a human sponge brain. I asked questions, I watched others that were good do their work.
    And most important was my desire and ambition to become an asset to whom ever employed me.
    So really, everyone I came in contact with had good or bad info, and I had to distinguish the two.

You are the perfect student with good work ethics, as I was.
    You listen, you apply it, and you get it done.
    Well OK maybe I helped a little.
    And If you want, you can name your next dog after me:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2. God dam, had me going.
    Shit I wish there were some local blades around.
    I hooked up with Highjack30, but 2 hour drive. Turned him on to some choice nugs, and some seed off a new breeding, and scissor hash:smoking:
    He is the only blade that has tasted my Halo. He wants a cutting bad, and eventually will get it when he has the grow space for it.

Man I'd have me a killa posse of elite growers surrounding me.
    :cool::cool::cool::p:confused_2::p:cool::cool::cool:

That would rule:D

3. That's the way to get it done. Its just taking that info and doing what works best for you. There are always so many different ways to accomplish the same goal.

Thank you much. I was doomed to have an academic mindset, both parents were teachers. :D You helped keep me on track when I wasn't sure which way to go. Man you never gave to much help or to little. :p

Ouch 2 hour drive :( I can't wait to try a bit of my own scissor hash. :yay: I've been watching his tread on the seeds you gave him. They are looking good.:cool:
    Man I bet you would. Man could you imagine SG2, SG3. Lol!
    Would love to set up a nice small space out there. The pictures of your place made me reminiscent of the farm I spent my summers at. :D

I may just get excited enough to post up a few pictures of the girls. They are looking so good tonight. Lights came on about an hour ago. The BD is just starting swell up and the hairs are getting insane. The LSD has stretched so much I had to bring her back down with 2 bamboo rods. The Jack has just sorta chugged along the hairs look pretty good but the cramped space has her kinda smushed.

Also I am 3/4 for sure now on cloning. I am still just waiting on the Jack clone to decide if it wants to root or just die. It still is looking fairly alive on the stalk the rest of it though is looking very pathetic. I will just keep the soil good and moist and wait it out.

4. Ya sorry... meant he is close to me..;):smoke:

I know we could take real good care of some SG beans wayy down here.:) Hopefully one of us can make it that way one day to be able to keep your shit going and going. From what Highjack has said.... it sounds like its worth keeping around.:D

5. Just remember cutting are technically dead, they can look like shit until they either take off, or give up the ghost. But hey 75% is an excellent # to have.

All I know is I'm set to retire In 40 months, everything is gonna be paid for in my life this summer.
    Then spend rest of the time banking cash for health insurance, and travel money.
    Then hope that folks in their states change some laws so I can drive around and visit new friends without going to jail for a pot pipe and seeds.:mad:
    One day we are gonna be able to sit on a comfy chair, on a sunny patio, with a cold brew In hand and share some friendship.
    SG

6. There will be the time to hook up one day.
    I don't have a holy grail strain. Just good stuff with potential.
    The main reason for hooking up with Highjack was for someone to actually know That I am legit.
    And What I grow is the real deal, not a bunch of bullshit spread out on a forum.

Anybody can write shit, but someone needs to lay down facts eventually. As soon as I feel Highjack is set up for some of my other strains, then I will start sharing some of my keepers.

I might get the urge to throw something in the mail one day soon, you never can say when.
    But everything I share comes with a verbal contract. I want access to everything I send out, so I can get it back if needed.
    SG

7. Yeah they are burnt up pretty good but just looking at it this morning and it may survive yet. :) I am super happy with that ratio. That first week they looked really bad thought they were all toast. :eek:
    Sounds like you got your plan firmly rolling along.
    Would sure be nice to be able to run around like that. People are starting to open up their eyes. It is a slow process, especially when there is such a slander campaign running against mj.
    That sounds like a good plan sir. I can't wait for that day. Sooner or later :D

Never even questioned it dude. You back up what you say over and over again. You know the plant, dare I say you are a weed whisperer? :laughing: haha!

Scared you would put in some of that jungle stuff Romulan I believe? Would have one of those beasts take over my entire tent. Lol I wouldn't know what to do with myself. :p :smoke:

8. It would be funny to send a tent grower some romulan,:D
    This stuff, even if you flip it at 1' tall will grow to 5' when done.:eek:
    That would totally freak a guy out:laughing:

9. Funny for the first week :laughing:
    Then it would get scary full in that tent :p I can imagine even with a screen she would be hard to control. :eek:
    Would freak me out for sure :p

10. Man, you could be the romulan wrangler.

You could sport some assless chaps and use a lasso.
    Heee Haaw:hello:
    Post that shit, on the net.
    Maybe get one of them big rodeo belt buckles.
    Yippie I O--cow patty:D

11. Lol! Look out we are creating a whole new identity for me. :laughing:
    Yeah get me some chew and a cowboy hat to complete the ensemble? :p HoooooooooEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!! We gon git us sum chilis a cookin!
    Okay wow.. Yeah that is enough of that from me. :D

12. You start dressin like that and you won't have to worry about anyone seeing you.
    Your friends will all skip out on you.:wave:

13. Subd! Hey buddy,

Just went thru ur thread, and your killing it bro!

And congrats on ur clones! You can spray some ziplock baggy with water and put them over ur clone. Get a rubberband and put.it on the lid of the cup, so its like their.own.humidity dome. ;) humidity humidity humidity, and hea tfor.clones :)

To me, this world takes a lot of common sense, and you.seem to have a lot. Thats hard to find these days.

Congrats and goodluck on the rest of flowering. I'll be here watching for.sure.

::smoke:: ::wave::

14. Lol no worries on that sir. I think I like to not be arrested for walking around. :eek: :wave:

Thanks a lot. :D Glad to have ya around! :wave:
    I like that idea. I wasn't too keen on buying anything much more for cloning. I know that she is sitting at around 30-40% right now and 82-86 for temps.

Decided in a few hours I will be super cropping the LSD strain which has now out grown her light in the last 2 days. I should have been more proactive in starting this sooner. Hopefully this will let her still yield a decent amount with minimal stress. They are just 18 days into flower so finger crossed! :cool::smoke:

15. Day 18 Flower.
    Decided to snap some pictures after feeding for my two girls I can move. The LSD is now super cropped and hopefully will repair the small tears in her outer shell in a few days. They were very minimal and hopefully she won't be to upset. If she recovers and starts really showing off I will post up pics. :eek:
    First 2 pictures are of the Jack plant.
    Then these 3 are of the star of my garden at the moment. Really like how she is looking. Its been really cool to watch her really just hair up. Anyway hope you guys like :p :smoke:

Attached Files:

16. You have been gifted with the beans of hope. Only you will know how to receive and distribute the beans that you have been gifted. Please don't let down the sergeant of arms... he is counting on us to continue the precious gift that he has given us. I relax in the thought that it WILL move on with us and carry forth its beaheamouth fruit in memory of the lives saved before its time. Love endures all.. including plants.

Save us!:smoke:

17. I have had some adult beverages this evening. Beside all talk of the miracle plant..... conversation is ceased.

18. Looking great. Plants look real healthy. You have some leaves yellowing but that's normal about this time in flowering.

19. #119 Inspekt0r, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    Little bit of what I was listening to this morning :p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkeUPmt8he0]KDrew Ft. Mr. Nickelz - Danger Zone | Dubstep - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIbpJQx0XbY[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBr2qtQ4uqM]Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (BATS' Gnarly Sheen Dubstep Remix)[HD] - YouTube[/ame]

20. :wave: Just posting this one up cause it is a really chill song. :smoke: :smoking:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwF1Xx8Wego]Lights - Ellie Goulding (Dubstep Remix) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]