Inspektor's Perpetual Garden Adventure.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Inspekt0r, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Hey looks good so far dude!

I'm subbed fo sho.:smoke:

2. that last pic is a male

3. Oh I know. He is dead and long out of there. All 3 of the plants left in there are girls. :p

4. You are doing a great job. You don't have to stick to that veg schedule unless you are dealing with autos. I like to grow larger plants so I veg to size then flip to flow. You could top the plant to creat more tops, right now would give the plant plenty of time to recover and make new colas. I would start nutes now to boost grow. An increase of nitrogen will green up the plants and promote few growth.

5. Thank you very much! I have a pretty thick skull and it is finally sinking in that breeders just give advice on their strain. It also seems its just more do what works the best for the strain. :p I will be updating with pictures in about 5 minutes btw. I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning. :cool::eek:

6. This will be Day 31! Getting excited 9 weeks from yesterday I could have a taste of sweet sweet victory! Transplanting was a bit nerve wracking at best. The Black D could care less. She is just sitting there and chugging along slowly after our little root hiccup. The L.S.D. on the other hand exploded over night I couldn't believe it. She almost filled 3/4ths of the bucket with side growth. And my runt of the litter. The Jack well she is there seems to be happier with some room to grow. I am just waiting on more seeds to play with and my ballast, which should be here tomorrow! Have a good one today everyone! :smoke:

Attached Files:

7. hey I just stumble'd upon your forum and boy your plants are looking great!!
    Keep up the good work I'm excited to see how they turn out :D

8. Make sure you feed well.
    When plants are healthy they feed like you cant believe.

1 good feeding every 3 waterings until you start seeing some burnt leaf tips.
    This is an important time for proper watering.
    With smarties at this point, overwatering is hard to do.
    But underwatering is real easy at this point.
    Don't give small watering, but rather full watering. Watch your drip pans.
    If it doesn't have extra water in the pan then it probably didn't get enough.
    Dump the extra water.

This is it, this is where it happens.
    You will either be happy or sad, all up to you.
    Do not be affraid of mistakes, fear will kill your confidence.
    Use your new skills, practice good judgement, never procrastinate.
    SG

9. Thanks! I'm getting excited. But still trying to keep it real. No expectations. If I end up killing all the girls before harvest then it was my mistakes and I will have learned every thing not to do. Until then I will just keep going. :)

Thanks for all the good praise buddy! Still always good to know you are watching every thing :cool:
    3-8 scale and weight just trying to keep the new weight in my mind.
    So I got a sample of some stuff called Soul Synthetics Infinity another Aurora product. Was thinking of using that for veg nutes. It boasts it can be used with any base fertilizer. NPK is 0.5-2.5-1.5 It says to mix for Mature Vegetative & Flowering Plants to mix 1 tsp - 1 TBS per gallon. Pretty vague it seems. I was thinking of just putting 1 tsp in to start with. Am I on the right track with this thinking?

10. They are ready to feed,
    What you have will work fine, use it full dilution as intructions call for.

Remember the leaf tips will talk to you. as some as the tips start to burn then back off a little.

Everything will look awesome, but then just the last 1/8-1/4 inch will start to brown.
    That is your plant saying it is eating all but just a little of what your feeding, then fresh water.

With that strengh or fert, you can feed every watering. (untill the leaves tips brown)

I want you to have freakin monsters bro.
    You've listened well, and deserve to finish strong.
    Feed em, love em.
    Good job:hello:

11. Wow Sg.. So first feeding was yesterday. The Black D was really dry so watered her with the nutes and the Jack. The Jack just exploded with new growth! I will be checking the L.S.D. throughout the day and will probably be giving her first nutes soon! Anyways on to pictures. Same kinda deal except now my 2 runts are stealing the show :p

Attached Files:

12. Definatly needs food.
    Need to get ready to flower soon.

13. As I said gave the other 2 girls their first food just waiting for the LSD pot to dry out a bit. Sure don't want to overwater her. :p Also I plan on every watering to be with the food just as you said. I have 3 gallon jugs set aside as just for veg food jugs. How soon are you thinking I should flower buddy? Does that also mean clone cuttings need to be started soon as well?

Update btw. Got my veg room set up. 81 max temps and it is super bright in there. :smoke:

14. You aren't going to overwater anymore, plants that size with smarties can't hold moisture long enough to do that anymore.
    More likely to underwater at this stage, and this size plant.
    SG

15. Most grower including myself like to keep the temps slightly lower unless running co2. Right now my temps are 71-73, down to 67 at times during night. As far as taking clones I would wait 2-3 day after you put in flower. I take all my clones from the lower branches.

16. Best temps I could get at the time. I am sitting at around 82 at max temps now. :) Thanks for the advice. I'm still waiting to take the clones :smoke:

17. Ah don't worry bud.. My tent is sitting at a balmy 88 right now, so you are doing just fine at 81. You keep listening like you do, and you might just start to grow some bad ass shit! Good job growmie!:D:smoke:

18. #58 Inspekt0r, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Hey everyone! So I was taking a better look with this kind of healthy growth I don't see me having the room to veg for another week and a half. I was thinking of starting the flower cycle on day 37 which would be 2 more light cycles for them. Thoughts? I also still haven't taken any clones yet. Also wondering will cuttings affect my end yield?
    Anyway pictures the Black D is seeming to be bouncing back. New growth looks good and the other two are just exploding. All 3 girls are over a foot tall now.
    Thanks for looking everyone :)
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

19. Take cuttings from the bottoms, this will not affect your yield what so ever.
    Flip lights now to 12/12.
    They will double at least when flowered.

20. Lights are at 12/12 now. First time cloning! :eek: Took 2 clones from the L.S.D. plant and one clone from the Black D and Jack plants. I figure if they live then so it will be, if not then it was fate. I got my seed order in so now I have so many strains I want to try and just not enough space. :smoke:

Attached Files: